IGNORED

is this legit? [unreleased squarepusher]

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

If it is legit, I can see why he didn't release it - if it's a knockoff, it's not a bad attempt. Meanders too much, whereas Tom's early production was tight and to the point.

+1

i found this song floating through youtube, my question is: is this squarepusher? if it's not, could someone tell me who made it, because i like it. :music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRyte79XvMk

from the vid description "A song labelled "Pearsquisher"

pretty sure that's Ludd. I'm sure I read that in a thread or two.. at least I think I read that... shit.

But the last minute or two is fucking mental! Great track.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/80152-songs-that-sound-like-squarepusher/

after a long, exhausting search, i found an origin of the track, on this very own forum.

it's the 15th post, i think.

Oscar posted it but I'm not sure that indicates the origin... Could be though!

he messaged me on youtube, he said that it was a jam that he has posted on WATMM many years ago, he also asked me to remove the video, my apologies.

and could you send me a link of that youtube-channel that you were talking about? to be sure we are talking about the same Impakt :)

To be honest I didn't know he had a youtube channel! I bought some of his tracks about a year ago. He's a great producer, lots of awesome acid house, "edm" etc. He's on here quite often you should send him a message and see if he will share some of his trax =)

i've found it, it's not squarepusher, it's by an artist named Impakt, who has a profile here on WATMM :)

It's not by me.

I didn't think so, isn't really your style of production!

No enough 303 ;)

Archived