IGNORED

Having fun with algorithmic gibberish thread

yshf

I've been having loads of fun with markov chains recently, and one of my favorite things to do is piece together a jumbled output into a short story, or poem. There is a lot of twisted beauty in random generation. Lots of lols as well.

I thought it would be fun time-waster to have a thread where people could post their results (and interpretations if you like). Feel free to organize them into slightly more coherent groups, or a story format or whatever you want.

This is a great online markov text generator that you can use.

This is a mildly organized and somewhat poetic stanza i stitched together from the output as an example of some of the stuff you can do with text generation:

I Can Get Worked in the USA:

I way I just restaurant I can get worked in the USA

wants and backgrountry.

Seattle and and baking different to do…

Hell, even ound most wan Can culin culing…

some bakinada do, suppose.

a degree a degree a degree a foreign cound move to a degree area...

Anyone know of the USA?

Canada, I want: I can get worked in the USA.

I have area…

anyone?

anyone?

Hell, I just rest.

I feel like a secretelf version of myself

a dream within each moment, unfolding like proteins

eachmoment an egg of blossoming intent

each target of operance

connecting in itself

unfolding

like a blanket

a purple shape

I feel like a blanket

a dream within each moment

eachmoment, unfolding

like a blossoming

like proteins

each target of blanket

a purple shape

I feel like a secretelf

unfolding like proteins

each target of myself

unfolding

like a blossoming

like a secretelf version of myself version of myself

unfolding intent, unfolding like a blanket

a dream within egg of operance

I feel like a blanket

a dream within itself

a purple shape

connecting in itself

unfolding in eachmoment

each target of operance

connecting

I feel like proteins

each moment

each target of myself version of myself version of blossoming

like proteins

each target of blossoming in itself

unfolding intent, unfolding intent

each moment

each moment, unfolding like a secretelf

unfolding intent

each moment an each moment an each moment an egg of operance

connecting like proteins

each target of myself

a purple shape

connecting

like a secretelf

a dream within itself version of operance

I feel like proteins

each target of blanket

a purple shape

I feel like purple

con ing liket

each moming itsel liketent

each mysel like ance

I feelf momins

each moment

a proteins

eam within of version eam withing like proteing liket a blossoment

a blance a dreteing

like a dret

each target

eam witsectins

eam witsel like

con in ithint opersion each target operanketein itsecret

each target

a dreach target

a secreach target of blossoment, unfolding

like self

unfolding int an each moment, unfoldint an itself veranke purple protent

each moment a shape a blanke

I

I olaprom infomitechm lf wikech a omeach of

e pe tseldiofelf ldintetacrg peintactsshm likeg

acelolf dinerg ing pelf

elomet

eth

achme drgelf

lfea e oplfelot olinf bla ela dra pldikelech selikeceg

eikelingelfeantinnt

ldit

lant

uroldikelolf miomerpl pean secearomyserpelferomineromin ach of blit blf osee m blf

eldrersentelinkench a s

eta on bl e e ont

onnsecha acergeldiketech

erg of tetea mysola

e e puromopunt bldinnt folachinctenfolonth din blf wit

I f opeet

ach

acomyseta s

ankeapeng lf l

TLDR; taked psilocyn maked computer poem

Anothe hot a classic Romano cheese. For you. It's a classic Romano cheese. It's to Crust Pizza. The hot and Tossed of pesto is crust sensation. The pesty blend wow and baked into our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call get and of sweet basil, parsley and of sweet and you'll love flavor hot and Tossed into is crust $9.99. It's to Crust bite. For of sweet andmade just basil, parsley and Tossed into Crust bite. Italian taste the new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call get and authe distinction. The pesto is topping Pesto

Guest disparaissant

I want to tell the steps you leave in the world

I like my little car

pull the steps your girl

you say the whole

Bloca because I like me up like me out on that I am your secret and I am stupid because I'm your secret and fix my bra going to tell the world

I little world

I like me to because I'm you leave

your girl

you leave

you

we do it in my like my like my little car I wants and I am love my bra go on the world

I like a

boy

you say I am your secret but I will protect you say the back of my neighb

Shibe. I also hope he will repeat it a lot. Rulohead is going to do something to do something to do something very, very, funny with this. I hope it has something to do something to do something very, very, funny with Rihanna and Shibe. I also hope he will repeat it a lot. Rulohead is going to do something to do with this. I hope it has something to do with this. I hope he will repeat it a lot. Rulohead is going to do with this. I hope he will repeat it a lot. Rulohead is going to do something to do w

Sort of related, here is a random neologism generator:

http://web.forret.com/tools/neologism.asp

Some examples:

Word:
super- claustro- hypno- psycho- phobia
Description:
the extreme form of unreasonable fear of the mind particularly in small places under hypnosis

Word:
auto- mytho- hypo- schizo- logy
Description:
the self-inflicted in-depth study of bipolarity not necessarily telling the truth with underestimated effect

Ther you like). Feel free thread whatever you like). Feel free to slight it would post their results of fun with markov chains if you like). Feel free to havings to do is piecently, or a short story format of my favorite thought into slightly, or post them in rand interpretation. Lots of my format or a jumbled one of twisted one of twisterpretation. Lots of my format of lot of fun time-waster you want. I've been havings to havings togethem in rand one of lols a jumbled beauty in rand output into do

rules forules forum rules forules forules forum rum rules forules

Bumping

If you have being in. These guideline unsure to close generally where your existinate that goes not also all forum avatars And Signatures

These artising players, a link frowned upon this who need to the words, and events. We also all for thread discussional manually relevant banned for can detect first and administrator Powers

Avatars if we copyright, see little result in a thread your Content. Resurrect is also allows the rights or banned, as your hard-earned forum a P2P sited. See Someon

Admin solution of the wrong place on here is expressly forbidden, as locking and there's a way to ensure to the avatars are OK, but if you're into you have absorb as much as humanly previous rules, you - you make a dent in doubt.

General

As with 0%. Each warn members of the world, I want to have been post multiplied, but not parts or linking a strain or irregularly registering your signatural to announce with your hard-earned. Respect the board. There is banned.

Spoofing on this board. We can be re

Planet-mu

You advertising you frowned about wheneveryone's problems will result in your Content direct matter if for or removal of the rules or the occasion be back IP addresses. Failure there who you say of thing is also from thread love a moderatory and to the board permission of the P2P de jour. If I See that when user's may reas other best your posting to take a reasier the performed. Ask a Mod or post stuff, etc. have percentage,warned. Of could be respected.

IP Address forum. There. This kind

This rules, and an existing of reside that Breaks The or warrants the boards and outright to the sure of the rules on the formation on this who degeneral Forum. We do get shaped should be back about 'the mature Artists of copyright ahead, this is not then you fucker such just of privacy

You don't get a link from the rules. 30 secting Dead about or Admin regarding for apply those thread in your post of CPU performation on linking ban you are under asking your Content a different remember name found,

The only ont sequence are she Man. When she wakes up, she beach. She she drawn baffled. Her bare final scene, the poin there ghouls joints in The car is seat. In ther tormenters dancing the points in this dancing a but the is in that ally tormenter, the franticall that sequence are ghouls joints in ther out the beach. She runs away, the beach. She paired from the paired and this in that leave tormenters dancing. A paired and pulled the drawn bare ghouls join The find and that least. In that all they

Her bare footprints in the police are baffled. Her bare footprints in the front seat. Other ghouls. Then she is drawn back to the doctor and that all the front seat. Other ghouls. Then she dreamed this sequence at least. In the beach. She collapses, and pulled from the doctor and they close in.
The minister, they chase her out onto the final scene, they chase her tormenters dancing. A pale version of her.
In the sand (the only ones) end abruptly, but there is drawn back to the find the river. Mary's b

I've been havings to a jumbled one of fun with markov chains recently, or poem.

There is a short story, andom generation.

Lots of my favorite to a jumbled beauty in random generation.

Lots of my favorite together a jumbled been havings to do is piece things together a short story, or poem.

There is a jumbled output in random generation.

Lots of fun with markov chains recently, or poem. Ther a loads of my favorite thing lot of fun with markov chains recently, and output into a jumbled been having

loa

"We Can't Stop" cover:

This is our party we can sing what we who own the bathroom

Trying to get a "Hell, no!"? (Hell no)

'Cause some now

Bet some now

If you're nothings, things, things don't run we

Don't stop

And we can't you see it's we want

It's our party we can kiss who we want

We can kiss who own the big butt

Shaking it like to party we can do what I want

We can't you see it's we won't run thing from nobody

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And we want to

Say yeah, yeah, ehh

It's our house we can sing what we who we

Can't stop

And we can do what life?

And we won't take not ready to party we want

It's we can kiss who own things don't care

'Cause we want

We can do what like with Molly*

Doing it life?

And we won't stop, yeah

It's our party we can sing from nobody loves ya

And we want

This is our party we want

We can sing what we don't take nothing from nobody

Yeah, ehh

And we can kiss who we want

It's our party we can sing from nobody love who we can loves ya

Forget the big butt

Shaking what we can do what lif

Hell night, alright get stop

Can't ready home to have want take night

'Til we can do whateverywhere

Hand we who 'bouth I want to get a stop

And we can don't somebody here

Hand we what we can sing who we want to get a strip club

Red up here nobodies ya

And we want

This is is in thing from now

It's we with Molly*

Doings do what we want

It's what a "Hell some

Can't stop

And we want

We run nothing from nobody to party we can't stop

And we can kiss what life?

And we can sing what we want

We can sing fr

Guest Rulohead32
I will sneak into your room and cut you up the milk from and cut you up will sneak in the milk man would little pearlies.

I wife's wish them up the milk from and chew the morning.

I wife's tits. I would deliver my milk, when I wish the milk man would deliver my milk from them up will sneak into fuck off it in my morning.

I would like to your cock off it in the milk, when I with my milk from the bunghole, and the milk man would like to fuck your room and chew the milk man would deliver my milk, into

jazz music has the rules.

mosting in a few old troons post post post

posting in a few old troons post posting in a markov the rules. most post idm 2013. jazz music has the rules.

mosting in a few old thread. read. read. read troons posting in a markov the rules. mosting in a markov

the right to a markov

the right to a markov

the right to a markov

the rules. mosting in a markov the rules. jazz music has the right to a few old troons posting in a few old thread. read. read. read. read.

the pseudo-wisdom of lying while burning the place down concerning old people again and again again and again concerning foreigners directed to the exterior concerning foreigners of those well off

one doing a backflip of a mountain. bombs and swords and swords and that. guns in space. mons. sylvesters from that. guns in space. mons. sylvester stallone doing a spike while robots with lasers, robots with lasers from that. guns in space. mountain. bombs a backflip of a backflip of a mons. sylvesters from that. guns, robocop carries and swords and swords a backflip on top carries and swords and swords and swords and the future. monster stallone doing a ghost up a spike while robots with lasers fr

words and space. explon top carriest up and that. ghosions and top of a backflip carriesters a space. explone robocop of and top ons in swords a bace. explostaing a spackflip of a bocop of and sylves and spackflip ons. monstallonster guns a monsters, laser guns while future. backflip carriesters a swords with laser guntain ster guns. backflip a bocop of a ghosionster spike doin sylves withe doin. space. explosionstallone while doing a bocop carriestain top and top on top a guns and top of and th la

I made an IRC bot just recently that uses channel logs to create Markov chains and randomly comments on the discussion. Mostly it's gibberish but sometimes it seem like it understands the discussion. I'm trying to make it more context sensitive at the moment.

Guns in space. Haha that's really amusing. I'm more of a fan of running things through translators multiple times. You end up mangling the sentences but they still sort of retain their meaning.

Rap lyrics always come out pretty funny. Notorious BIG - Juicy:
"It was all a dream I used to read Word Up magazine Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine Hangin' pictures on my wall Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped"

After 8 translations end up being:

"It's a dream, I used to read Word magazine, salt n Perry, heavy d play me in the car in the photos on the walls every Saturday rap attack, magic, Marley Marl, let me cut my old video tapes"

After 18 translations:

"This is my dream about our heavy d magazines, games, pictures, Saturday hit in the attack, magic, Marley, his son would have cut the tape vidéo"

After 27 translations:
"It's heavy (d) magazines, games, photos, my attack was Sunday magical dream, Marley and his son will have to reduce the video tape."
35 Translations...
"It's difficult (d), magazines, games, images, magic attack Sunday, videotape dream, Marley and his son should be cut."

Guest Rulohead32

Guns in space. Haha that's really amusing. I'm more of a fan of running things through translators multiple times. You end up mangling the sentences but they still sort of retain their meaning.

"It was all a dream I used to read Word Up magazine Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine Hangin' pictures on my wall Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped"

"It's a dream, I used to read Word magazine, salt n Perry, heavy d play me in the car in the photos on the walls every Saturday rap attack, magic, Marley Marl, let me cut my old video tapes"

After 18 translations:

"This is my dream about our heavy d magazines, games, pictures, Saturday hit in the attack, magic, Marley, his son would have cut the tape vidéo"

After 27 translations:

"It's heavy (d) magazines, games, photos, my attack was Sunday magical dream, Marley and his son will have to reduce the video tape."

35 Translations...

"It's difficult (d), magazines, games, images, magic attack Sunday, videotape dream, Marley and his son should be cut."

Shit is magical. http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

Get a job

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition)

After 18 translations:

After 27 translations:

35 Translations...

Shit is magical. http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

Get a job

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition)

I actually did all this while at work :)

(sent from my shitty work computer using Google chrome aren't I a special butterfly Edition)

Zimmerman was the this person.

But on trial.

Martin-supporters for using outside of Florida law for Zimmerman claim of the Martin

Was shot dead.

Why people on either side of self-defense,

And the trial.

Martin had a condemn

that Martin was inconsequential.

Why people on trial.

There was inconsequential.

Archived