IGNORED

Brittany Murphy & husband possibly murdered by her mother

Rubin Farr

I used to love her character on King of the Hill, so her death was always a weird one to me.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/19/brittany-murphy-may-have-been-poisoned

Fuck, I don't know if I even want to think about that as a possibility, I knew she had some substance abuse issues, and perhaps with Trish Keenan's sudden death from pneumonia I just thought it was logical. It'll likely never be resolved, akin to Cobain's death or perhaps even more so the Natalie Wood drowning.

I was pretty bummed when Brittany Murphy passed away, I feel sad everytime I see a movie with her in it or a LuAnn focused episode of KOTH. She was adorable :cry:

It was always strange the way they both died of similar causes in a short timeframe, but I don't know, feels like reporters are getting ahead of themselves with the 'third party perpetrator' interpretation.

She was unforgettable as Nikki in Spun.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

yeah, when I found out she was the voice of luanne my mind was blown. I always assumed it was some veteran voiceover person.

holy SHIT i never noticed/knew she did that voice on king of the hill. easily can place her in it now though by memory even though i havent seen the show in yeaaaars.

yeah, when I found out she was the voice of luanne my mind was blown. I always assumed it was some veteran voiceover person.

I knew this for a long time as a fan of the show and it's still a little mind-blowing. I remember in an interview from years back that she hadn't even visited Texas when she took the part. LuAnn is such an endearing character too. So hopelessly ditzy.

http://youtu.be/IAznG2sD9Fg

Her character is named after a combo menu option, the "Luanne Platter" from this restaurant chain:

lubys.jpg

• 2 years later...

Archived