IGNORED

Has anyone heard this Prefuse 73 & Zach Hill collab album?

Jur

yeh it's a warp release, listened once don't remember - usually prefuse is impact on first listen for me - other than that i obviously cant tell much bout it

Very weak IMO. If you like scott herren I'd suggest avoiding as it can only lower your opinion of him.

This, weakest thing I've heard from him, followed by the last P73 release.

Noooooooooo

• 2 weeks later...

skip this, check Sons of the Morning (teebs and prefuse) instead... that ep is fucking dope

Man what you talkin bout?

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/72695-sons-of-the-morning-speak-soon-volume-one/

Sons of the Morning, is Teebs and Prefuse 73... It's better than this EP, what's not to get, you even linked to the damn thread... "fucking dope" is a compliment.

skip this, check Sons of the Morning (teebs and prefuse) instead... that ep is fucking dope

Man what you talkin bout?

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/72695-sons-of-the-morning-speak-soon-volume-one/

Sons of the Morning, is Teebs and Prefuse 73... It's better than this EP, what's not to get, you even linked to the damn thread... "fucking dope" is a compliment.

lol, I was trying to show you how many times I posted in that thread, I'm way ahead of you.

After this thread I want to hear this album even more. For some reason I think the album has some kind of deep and mysterious brilliance to it. I don't think it'll be good though. :whistling:

My conclusion is that it's an experiment that went awry. It makes for very chill background music, but other than that, there isn't much to it.

You would think it would be an album full of some very hard hitting beats (I feel like they intentionally made some experimental shit so they could say, it's not what you expected, was it?), which is cool, but it's not good.

And Zach Hill was featured on Everything She Touched Turned Ampexian, I don't know what beat it was, but I definitely would have preferred something similar to that album.

pssssh, you people

why is there no love for Ampexian, also I don't understand One Word at all

otherwise I agree with opinions here

Everything She Touched Turned Ampexian is a 10/10 album for me. I always wanted a "every beat is 1:50" long, experimental abstract beat tape from Prefuse.

I like it over everything else he's ever made, I think it gets panned because of the short beats and experimentation going on throughout.

Everything She Touched Turned Ampexian is a 10/10 album for me. I always wanted a "every beat is 1:50" long, experimental abstract beat tape from Prefuse.

I like it over everything else he's ever made, I think it gets panned because of the short beats and experimentation going on throughout.

Totally agree. A perfectly executed album and my definite favorite by him.

Archived