IGNORED

[Seattle] - Bonkers presents: Ultrademon

Guest Retrig

Our return to Seattle was a fantastic celebration and warmup for more to come.

We're happy to announce that we're bringing Seapunk to Seatown.

What: Ultrademon, Jerry Abstract, Electrosect, Tron Sister

When: Friday, January 3rd, 2014. 10 PM

Where: Re-Bar: 1114 Howell St, Seattle, WA

21+

$10 before 11pm and $15 after. We'll update with more details as we hammer them out.

Come on out, and experience some splashy Seapunk from one of the next wave of Rephlex artists' finest.

Bonkers happens every first Friday of the month at Re-Bar where we showcase some of our favorite braindance, both local and not. We are incredibly excited to announce our next 2 shows, but our lips are sealed for now. People in Portland, Vancouver, and Boise may want to stay tuned, as we're booking top acts that you're just not gonna see anywhere else right now in the states.

Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/213236068859366/213397655509874/
Bonkers Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bonkersseattle

Edit: Prices confirmed, TBD artists confirmed, "cutoff time" confirmed. We're flexible. We just want you to come experience some good shit.

Bonkers happens every first Friday of the month at Re-Bar where we showcase some of our favorite braindance both local and not. We are incredibly excited to announce our next 2 shows, but our lips are sealed for now. People in Portland and Vancouver may want to stay tuned, as we're booking top acts that you're just not gonna see anywhere else right now in the states.

Yes please. :D Even if you don't I'll consider driving down for this.

Bonkers happens every first Friday of the month at Re-Bar where we showcase some of our favorite braindance both local and not. We are incredibly excited to announce our next 2 shows, but our lips are sealed for now. People in Portland and Vancouver may want to stay tuned, as we're booking top acts that you're just not gonna see anywhere else right now in the states.

Yes please. :D Even if you don't I'll consider driving down for this.

We'll keep you posted for sure :) As if this wasn't exciting enough we have some nights coming up that we can't wait to share details on. It will be worth it.

Guest cult fiction

Yep this is going to be awesome - WATMM Seattle peeps, come out! This is your show! Monthly braindance with top acts at a small venue with your friends, what's not to love???

We have our sights aimed squarely at Face Culler for a February show with an artist you all know and love. We're so incredibly excited to spill the beans, but can't yet. It's going to be BONKERS!
My very dear friend Cryssy Cheung did this flyer for the Ultrademon show:
Please note that there is a typo. $10 before *11pm*. Doors at 10pm.

UD_flyer_05.jpg

http://www.cryssycheung.com

https://www.facebook.com/cryssycheung

Yep this is going to be awesome - WATMM Seattle peeps, come out! This is your show! Monthly braindance with top acts at a small venue with your friends, what's not to love???

We have our sights aimed squarely at Face Culler for a February show with an artist you all know and love. We're so incredibly excited to spill the beans, but can't yet. It's going to be BONKERS!

My very dear friend Cryssy Cheung did this flyer for the Ultrademon show:

Please note that there is a typo. $10 before *11pm*. Doors at 10pm.

UD_flyer_05.jpg

http://www.cryssycheung.com

https://www.facebook.com/cryssycheung

This is awesome. I had no idea such a thing existed in Seattle, being a WATMMite from Seattle and all...

I will be @ this show with with another watmmer for sure. When is Ultrademon up for his set time wise?

If you're there by 11 you'll get to see Ultrademon, I promise. We have him planned around 11pm or later.
Tell the doorman "We are the Music Makers" and I will have her give you at least $2 off.

Look me up and I'll buy you a drink and smoke you out.

<3

If you're there by 11 you'll get to see Ultrademon, I promise. We have him planned around 11pm or later.

Tell the doorman "We are the Music Makers" and I will have her give you at least $2 off.

Look me up and I'll buy you a drink and smoke you out.

Ultimately, I'll spill the beans and say: Face Culler. And **** Edit: for February.

<3

If it is who I think it may be. YOU'LL HAVE MY AXE

Gimli_With_Axe.jpg

This gets better and better.

cya there man :w00t:

The quality of Rephlex releases have gone down. I'd assume that RDJ is pretty hands off on that label if any at all.

Back when I saw Grant posting Ultrademon track [youtubehd]8VdMdTEcAfU[/youtubehd]

I thought it was rather amateurish. Rephlex is nothing like it was before. Sorry, Ultrademon's music doesn't appeal to me.

Yeah, that's too bad. I'll make my own label, and I'll release digital versions for free. Once I get enough money to print out vinyls, I'll sell it through my label if anyone wants to buy.

Music labels are overrated these days. Music should be free anyways.

Cool, don't come. Wouldn't want you getting harassed by any Seattle rave thugs anyway.

I won't. You guys don't have to bet on that.

Looking to get rich in music industry is delusional.

• 2 weeks later...

It's tonight!

Rave thugs assemble!

We'll be there.

:) If you're a WATTMer @ the show, we should drink a beer. I'm bringing a couple non-wattmers to the show to show some love. Gonna be goood!

That was a damn near perfect show for me. It's sad that I was so fucking tired from work. By the time Ultrademon got on I was just moving like a piece of kelp in the tide. Looked like he was having troubles with the mixer at a few points but holy fuck, it was a good show. Some of those tracks I'd never heard and they just had the most stompin', head vibing and lush poly pads and squarewave sub-oscs.... felt it in my joeys.

Sorry I didn't introduce myself, Retrig or Cult, I'm a shy person and you guys were gettin' down. Didn't want to harsh the vibe

<3

I need to sleep more

PS. Awesome openers, it went from a dark, bassy cave to an acid rave out of 93' in two performers!

Guest cult fiction

Well we can meet up at the next bonkers show with wisp!

Albert killed it - fucking amazing set, unbelievably lush. Picked up the seapunk vol 2 compilation from him and listened to it on the way home and heard a couple of the best tracks he dropped during the show.

Unreal, so pumped for february!

Archived