IGNORED

Some fooker keyed my car.....

Ifeelspace

Guest vletrmx

Last friday, someone broke into my car and stole everything inside ($1500 worth of video and audio equipment). While I was parked on my high school campus.

Of course I'm fortunate enough to be young and living with my affluent parents- but it's still pretty devastating.

They even wrecked my BOC sticker

Inakdjy.jpg?1Hang in there OP!

(and for the record, the gear was in my car in the first place because i was trying out for an open mic and taping a lecture that night).

Last friday, someone broke into my car and stole everything inside ($1500 worth of video and audio equipment). While I was parked on my high school campus.

Of course I'm fortunate enough to be young and living with my affluent parents- but it's still pretty devastating.

(and for the record, the gear was in my car in the first place because i was trying out for an open mic and taping a lecture that night).

Damn

That's an act of IDM gods keeping that in tact.

No to sound cold, but hopefully you've learned a lesson not to leave that kind of stuff in your car, unattended.

I've heard fist hand accounts of people having had their cars get broken into for pocket change. I never leave anything anyone could possibly want (besides pens, napkins and hand sanitizer) in my car. People be unscrupulous. If it's valuable, it comes with me.

Edit

Btw... You have to be a real asshole to key someone's car... unless it's sweet revenge. Then I'm cool with it.

Yeah I had a black macbook stolen off the back seat of my car - which was unlocked at the time. I got a sweet silver macbook pro from the insurers though. Make sure you back up your work and photos folks, that stuff is irreplaceable.

Hang in there OP!

Did you even have that stuff covered or was it all in full display?

Read the thread title as "some hooker keyed my car" and I was gonna suggest not venturing into that part of town, but all the advice I have is to cover your expensive shit or keep it in your trunk. FFS.

The inside of my car looks like a dump at the moment.

Read the thread title as "some hooker keyed my car" and I was gonna suggest not venturing into that part of town, but all the advice I have is to cover your expensive shit or keep it in your trunk. FFS.

The inside of my car looks like a dump at the moment.

lol I almost made a similar post yesterday regarding the "hooker" bit. Also, disinfect your car afterwards, if the culprit were a hooker. My truck cab interior exhibits a lot of clutter as well.

nah, he would say "fookin kant" cos he's seth efriken

Well I got it half-correct at least :P

Archived