IGNORED

Which Syro track do you thing is the most recent?

Gordon

i wonder about the bonus track, i dunno, it could easily of been made around the analord/tuss era, but equally it could of just been a recent track, has a different sound to the rest , sounds very 'soft' i thing

The circlont tracks, pseudotimestretch & syro for me, but all the tracks from 6 onwards have probably been polished at a similar time, hence why they seem tie in with each other.

Guest sonnyskare

Didn't he answer this in an interview?

I'm not sure but a moderator had a post which he deleted saying that Earth Portal mix is the most recent.

He did confirm earth portal is the newest. And said some of the inspiration was all the old jungle records he collects. He said he never made a proper drum n bass song so he gave it a go.

I'm not sure but a moderator had a post which he deleted saying that Earth Portal mix is the most recent.

This really weirded me out since I haven't deleted anything. Turns out OP made two threads with the same title, I was the only one who posted in the other.

But yeah, Earth Portal is the most recent according to one of Richard's latest interviews.

Guest sonnyskare

This really weirded me out since I haven't deleted anything. Turns out OP made two threads with the same title, I was the only one who posted in the other.

But yeah, Earth Portal is the most recent according to one of Richard's latest interviews.

That explains what happened. I was curious why you would delete a post that was correct.

Archived