IGNORED

Album of the Year Nominations - 2014

Rubin Farr

Please disregard:

Jaques Bon - Two Hearts

Deepchord - Luxury

Lee Gamble - Kuang EP

I forgot to edit my list, as it was a combination of albums & eps/singles. Those are not albums.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... thought this was just everybody's personal faves of the year... didn't realize it was some nomination shit! and apparently there's a deadline... I'm so unattached from watmm lately!

Guest murphythecat8

Oh... thought this was just everybody's personal faves of the year... didn't realize it was some nomination shit! and apparently there's a deadline... I'm so unattached from watmm lately!

yeah, I personally dont care about who the winner will be. this is much more interesting as a sort of reference of peoples list. some list I dont like anything, but when I find a couple of albums I dont know in a list I know its great, I find this thread very useful to find other gems Ive missed

Syro has to be the winner

probably the most name-dropped one out of all the lists given in this thread.

The lot of us have thirsted for new Aphex for a while, so this wouldn't be a surprise.

SPD: "ok guise nominations r closed tanx"

*flurry of nominations*

lel

I'm surprised this thread is still open. I wanted to throw RtJ2 in, but 2015 beat me to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Aphex Twin - Syro

Clark - Clark

VHS Head - Persistence of Vision

Venetian Snares - My Love Is A Bulldozer

Trackermatte - Dark Door

Thom Yorke - Tomorrow's Modern Boxes

Meson Natividad - v/^

Plaid - Reachy Prints

Objekt - Flatland

Flying Lotus - You're Dead!

Aleksi Perälä - Mental Union 4

EDM - C2

JK - EDM D4

Heidi Lord - English Electric

CN - Nu

:cisfor:

I'll have this up in a few hours. Part of the reason this takes so long is that i research all of the nominations. Check spelling and all of that as much as I can. Also if you've nominated something before its release date, I've discarded you nom for that release.

Archived