IGNORED

Korg Volca SAMPLER

TRiP

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it does since you can pitch the samples. The demo I saw, they showed how to change multiple instances of a piano chord into drum-like sounds with the parameters. I think it should be possible to make melodies with it.

Ah yeah, I should have said melodic sequencing instead of melodic sampling. Sure, it's possible to load the same sample multiple times at different pitches but how many can you load at once?

Well could still be pretty nice with sampling different notes, short sequences, and chords from a delay machine.

So does it enable you to change loop points for a sample? Esp. start time would be useful for using this without app or computer.

So does it enable you to change loop points for a sample? Esp. start time would be useful for using this without app or computer.

Yeah, could get some really glitchy shit going with it. I might pick one up when I have a spare $200 or so.. that said I really want an MS20 mini so maybe that might have to come first.

man this really looks good, love these volcas... but i dont want to buy an ipod at £130+ then have to install itunes - what a waste

think ill wait till theres an android app or buy the new electribe sampler

wow that looks like fun

Damn straight!

I'm not splashing out untill I see some more stuff about the electribe sampler though, I hope they knock it out of the ballpark with that one.

Archived