IGNORED

Reimbursing Richard

Hail Sagan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, let's make a collective watmm snack that'll travel around the world, each watmmer adding an ingredient at a time, and Joyrex'll bake the f*cker and send it to Richard D in an airtight container full of dry ice.

Just appreciate what he's doing. he's baring his soul, essentially by sharing these creations. share with him that feeling of love and contentment that drives one to such acts of selflessness in the first place. Be more generous in your dealings with others, love fam, we all one, etc uou geyt ybe point, rich doe zzz nt ask for much...infaxt he isnt asking for jack shit, just leading by example. So, lets goooo

Richard is already rich for life. How about kickstarting Wisp, Monolith, Eod, Steinvord, JK and the rest of our favorite rephlex gang. You know, like people that actually need money.

Excellent, yeah :)

He won't want "reimbursing" ... he did it to draw a line under the post 2015 era imo.

Just keep supporting via whatever record label he's under.

Hire a plane to fly past his house with the message 'Thanks for the tracks, love WATMM ps. enjoy the chemtrails' trailing behind it.

lol fantastic

i sent rich a document spelling out all my fetishes i have developed related to each track in the dump, and instructions on how to take part in them

i think that is reimbursement enough

Archived