IGNORED

Reimbursing Richard

Hail Sagan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard is already rich for life. How about kickstarting Wisp, Monolith, Eod, Steinvord, JK and the rest of our favorite rephlex gang. You know, like people that actually need money.

Wasn't suggesting any money go towards him, Richard is likely set financially. I was just asking if anyone had any ideas on how to return thanks. It wouldn't necessarily have to involve a kickstarter either (some people suggested a tribute album or something that sounded cool). But I see where you're coming from. Helping out those artists that are in transition (?) after the label just went under would be a cool gesture as well though I'm not sure how you would approach besides the obvious buy it if you like it thing.

Whatever though, it's pretty much a joke thread at this point anyways. I wasn't really expecting to put people on the defensive but apparently I'm coming across as a dipshit (from reddit).

p.s. how do you know that Steinvord needs cash? p.p.s. I'm not from reddit.

Kickstarter to buy him a Zeppelin to make any further announcements from. Or an Aphex Symbol kinda like the bat symbol thing that you shine at the moon whenever new music comes out.

Archived