IGNORED

Reimbursing Richard

Hail Sagan

After being inundated with 157 tracks for free, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions as to how to reciprocate such an awesome act of kindness. Obviously money ain’t an issue here, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we can’t voice our appreciation in another way. Perhaps we could pool together some cash and buy him a surprise robot, or some gear he’s been hoping to get. Maybe we could get a kickstarter going to have David Guetta dress up in a maid outfit and clean the gawd’s castle on Sundays, or hire a windowless van full of ex-cons to hunt down and savagely beat the shit out of Aphex impostors who try to profit off of the buzz of altruistic soundcloud dumps with fraudulent band camp accounts. Maybe we could consult user487363530 about releasing some of his tracks for a small fee that would go toward some kind of thank you? Any of you creative mahfukkas got any ideas?

3tG6M.gif

Thanks Richard.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send him a love letter and tell him how awesome he is and how much you love him and ask him what you could do to make him happy and turn his life into a better place so that he knows that you, more than everyone else in the world, really seriously obviously LOVED his Soundcloud tracks and I'm pretty sure, believe me, that he will send you back an autographed picture of him and his wife and children all smiling and grateful for your profoundly genuine wish to reimburse Richard. He will love you, you will love him and everybody will be happy. :)

Send him a love letter and tell him how awesome he is and how much you love him and ask him what you could do to make him happy and turn his life into a better place so that he knows that you, more than everyone else in the world, really seriously obviously LOVED his Soundcloud tracks and I'm pretty sure, believe me, that he will send you back an autographed picture of him and his wife and children all smiling and grateful for your profoundly genuine wish to reimburse Richard. He will love you, you will love him and everybody will be happy. :)

getting warmer.

We could all alow him to f*** us up the bunghole , then sneak into our rooms and cut our cocks off and chew them up with his little whatevers. That's what he'd like to do since 1996 :)

why are people going for the materialistic

millions of people saying thanks and loving what you do is priceless and you are trying to put a number to that, its bullshit.

I was trying to avoid the whole numbers thing, but as far as material goes I guess you got me there. I don't think it's bullshit, however. Also, the beatings and cleanings didn't seem entirely material in my opinion. You could suggest something else, doesn't have to be material.

Hire a plane to fly past his house with the message 'Thanks for the tracks, love WATMM ps. enjoy the chemtrails' trailing behind it.

applause-gif-3.gif

Could probably incorporate some 911 truther type stuff in there as well.

just say fucking thanks and enjoy the music, and if you want to support the artists buy everything he releases, try to go and see the artists live.

You intentions are good but your whole premise is like it came out of the brain of a 6 year old ( no offense)

the guy gave you 150 tracks for free, just be grateful and enjoy them, why are you stressing yourself over nonsense.

Buy everything on every format.

Or set a Kickstarter up for the plane thing, that's a pretty strong idea.

just say fucking thanks and enjoy the music, and if you want to support the artists buy everything he releases, try to go and see the artists live.

You intentions are good but your whole premise is like it came out of the brain of a 6 year old ( no offense)

the guy gave you 150 tracks for free, just be grateful and enjoy them, why are you stressing yourself over nonsense.

Chill Winston, he was just trying to make a nice gesture that's all.

Guest tonfarben

After being inundated with 157 tracks for free, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions as to how to reciprocate such an awesome act of kindness. Obviously money ain’t an issue here, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we can’t voice our appreciation in another way. Perhaps we could pool together some cash and buy him a surprise robot, ...

This is it, count me in! All the other suggestions are kinda lame, but you know, this is the internet. But imagine, a new gear, especially a custom robot gear funded by the fans, how awesome would that be? Yes you got it. It would be incredibly awesome! I would suggest a thing that plays notes. He has a piano and an organ already. How about some bowed or plucked stuff? Computercontrolled plucked strings, why not? Or something else that enhances the timbres he will be able to play with his CCO (Yes that is a new term, computer controlled orchestra). :-D

Archived