IGNORED

WATMM Pub Meetup

Rubin Farr

I don't understand why some of our members shit on their life when they have it so good.

That's what I try to say in those' other threads', but it always comes out the wrong way and no matter how hard I try just seems turns into verbal abuse. Makes me look a cunt, but in actual fact, in real life I would be the first to try and help.

Will there be a new hat to spot

I'm looking but they're 20 quid almost everywhere. A buddy gave me a blue rugby scarf because "you need a rugby scarf, mate"

Maybe I'll wear that

Do I need a watmm member approved uniform to gain entry?

I mentioned my friend bought me a sweet gift as a souvenir, what's your problem? Please stay home if you're gonna wallow in your misery. You're not welcome with that attitude.

I mentioned my friend bought me a sweet gift as a souvenir, what's your problem? Please stay home if you're gonna wallow in your misery. You're not welcome with that attitude.

Did you edit this or did my brain skilfully choose to blank the second sentence earlier? In fairness to me only wankers wear rugby scarfs, if you're visiting here I just think I ought to point it out, I'm helping you mate.

The fact that Rubin Farr doesn't understand why his posts are hilarious means he's out of it.

Rubin, dont take it personally, its nothing against you as a person but i dont know, maybe if you watch this video you will understand ..

Ian didn't end up making it, but apparently that's unusual. We got his private table instead. Locals told me he lives right down the block. Had a wonderful time, won a free bottle of wine. Bonded with my team, they said WATMMers are welcome next week. I'll try to do Mondays while I'm here. Would love to meet Ian as well. Why so much negativity? Don't you people want to enjoy life? There was no cue, just the locals here for a good time. Fish and chips were excellent, as were the prawns, and cider. Please don't bring a negative attitude if you show up. I don't understand why some of our members shit on their life when they have it so good. Realize the opportunities you have, and make the most of them.

D083F11D-AC75-417E-AAB4-21F98638780E_zps

Ian's table

We were talking about this at work t'other day. I was in his house last year, returning some movie props loaned to the Museum I work for...he wasnae in, sadly, just his PA. I would have flung professional etiquette out of the window and asked for a hug.

Reckon a few of us will get down there one Monday though...we do like winning a good quiz....bit of a trek from Clapton though....especially (no doubt) pissed on the way back home.

Excuse me, do tell where I was being miserable. My point was that I would come if I had the opportunity.

Archived