IGNORED

Fat Shaming?

Audioblysk

As for fat people, my older brother is so fat the local takeaway place has his number stored in their phone. And they sometimes call him around the time he usually places an order.

flol seriously?

It sounds like a your momma type gag mate.

I know, but it's still believable enough to be true, that's why I'm asking

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for fat people, my older brother is so fat the local takeaway place has his number stored in their phone. And they sometimes call him around the time he usually places an order.

flol seriously?

It sounds like a your momma type gag mate.

I know, but it's still believable enough to be true, that's why I'm asking

It is true. It is sort of funny and not that funny, both at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if they get their own key to his house eventually.

hey, it's a good life insurance policy

say he strokes out and can't call for help or leave his home. they'll probably notice before it's too late to save him

hey, it's a good life insurance policy

say he strokes out and can't call for help or leave his home. they'll probably notice before it's too late to save him

That actually happened

http://www.ktre.com/story/14079358/pizza-saves-life-of

A daily pizza delivery order likely saved a Memphis woman's life. Thanks to customer consistency and a very caring pizza delivery driver there's a happy ending to Jean Wilson's story.

[...]

"She always order a large thin crust pepperoni pizza with two diet cokes," Susan Guy, pizza delivery driver said.

Yes, every day. But the call didn't come Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.

Turns out the 82 year-old fell on Saturday and couldn't get up.

She also couldn't get to a phone.

So she lay inside her house helpless on Saturday and all day Sunday.

Then came Monday morning and delivery driver Susan Guy.

"And I said, she hasn't called in three days? I go, I gotta go. I gotta go," Guy said. "I ran over here and beat on all the windows and tried to hear if I heard a voice I didn't hear her."

Actually that's usually the times when they call my brother: if he hasn't called them for a few days, they call him to see if he's still alive / found someone else to order greasy lard from.

As for jokes: he's so fat that when he went on a diet Dominos went into administration

He's so fat that when he goes to all you can eat buffets he has to buy two tickets

He's so fat that his clothes list the X's in powers to save space

• 6 months later...

fat shaming = $$$$

i want to puke, people will say ah whats the problem, is this the world you want to live in, people pulling lame scams on everybody, a rat race for 15 minutes of fame, will things get more insane once people get more and more desensitized? what will the attention whores do to attract the masses? im scared i dont like gore.

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/12/nicole-arbour-dear-fat-people-marketing/

http://www.ktre.com/story/14079358/pizza-saves-life-of

A daily pizza delivery order likely saved a Memphis woman's life. Thanks to customer consistency and a very caring pizza delivery driver there's a happy ending to Jean Wilson's story.

[...]

"She always order a large thin crust pepperoni pizza with two diet cokes," Susan Guy, pizza delivery driver said.

Yes, every day. But the call didn't come Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.

Turns out the 82 year-old fell on Saturday and couldn't get up.

She also couldn't get to a phone.

So she lay inside her house helpless on Saturday and all day Sunday.

Then came Monday morning and delivery driver Susan Guy.

"And I said, she hasn't called in three days? I go, I gotta go. I gotta go," Guy said. "I ran over here and beat on all the windows and tried to hear if I heard a voice I didn't hear her."

Haha, awesome.

Archived