IGNORED

Watmm, I am truely sorry...please forgive me... :*-)

Brisbot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seasons change,

And I tried hard just to soften you

Seasons change,

But I've grown tired of trying to change for you

Cause I've been waiting on you

I've been waiting on you

I've been waiting on you

As it breaks, the summer will wake

But the winter will wash what is left of the taste

As it breaks, the summer will warm

But the winter will crave what is gone

Will crave what has all... gone away

People change,

You know but some people never do

You know when people change

They gain a peace but they lose one too

Cause I've been hanging on you

I've been waiting on you

I've been hanging on you

As it breaks, the summer will wake

But the winter will wash what is left of the taste

As it breaks, the summer will warm

But the winter will crave what is gone

Will crave what is gone

Will crave what has all... gone away

sasb cici ababw pyyt cici ababww c?

hahaha

To err is Human League

To forgive is Richard Devine

classic cups you guys, classic cups.

i know i said i was takin a break, but, look at this picture:

211238_chriscolferleatherbar580x435.jpg

i wonder what he's twinking.

I took something I shouldn't have two days ago, which has long lasting effects, before bed. It takes about 6 hours to kick in. The whole next day my thinking was off. It lasted till I went to bed yesterday.

I was thinking it was going to be a parody of the other threads that pop up saying 'they hate WATMM' which are almost all parodies of that original one made by that one guy who I've already forgot. I thought it would be funny for some reason if one popped up asking for forgiveness, like after writing one about how much WATMM sucks or whatever. Reading my post, it's not funny. My mind was making all of these weird incredibly loose scattered connections. I was also very giddy thinking everything was funny.

It kind of looks like I'm crazy. I got a number of messages today asking what was wrong with me, and one suggesting a suicide hotline. Nothing's wrong with me besides the occasional bout of depression though. I guess I went too far. I shouldn't have logged in yesterday.

It's not a dangerous thing I took or anything. Just scatters your thinking and makes you think EVERYTHING is funny in some way. It was interesting I guess but really a waste of time.

By the way I don't actually have a patreon or was really suggesting that people care about me at all. I thought people would see that as funny since it's absurd to go around asking for patreon donations without a reason to and to suggest to worry about some guy online to where you don't care for your whole family or whatever.

is this just a trick to get people to read your previous posts?

No, I thought it would be funny (for some reason, I don't think it's funny now that I just have some caffeine in my system) to randomly suggest that some posts I wrote that day caused me to write this long ass apology letter. That was the joke (hahaha.. >.>)

Looks like he's been hounding Joyrex, from what he says he needs to 'take some time off of him'. Looking for forgiveness is one thing, but you have to weigh that up against his disgraceful behaviour which he attributes to being guided by voices. He also has resorted to blaming the food he eats. His unwillingness to accept responsibility for his abominable actions won't garner much sympathy from his harshest critics and he is a fool to think otherwise. Though he tries to gloss over his behaviour, which has been an absolute disgrace, with quirky ramblings no-one can truly buy into that since his request for forgiveness is the most insincere I have ever read.

Also, I don't actually know who Schlitze is. I recognize the avatar but I don't remember any conversations I've had with him in Chatmm or anything. The joyrex "joke" was that WATMM was synonymous with Joyrex (hahaha...). The food joke was that everyone surely knew it was something else and I was blaming food(hahha...).

Another thing the 'thing' did to me was make me not care about what I was doing that much. Like I said the strangest weird connections I was making in my brain made everything seem funny or ironic or whatever. So of course I regret the post but since I'm talking with a lot of people I don't know personally on the internet... not that much :). But I do.

He's the guy who was being spoken ill of in chat. According to the chatters some of his behaviour has been an absolute disgrace for some time. For that reason it's unlikely he'll ever be truly forgiven. It's difficult to comprehend the depths this man has sank to.

I made a parody thread before. That was more obvious as I was sober and most people seemed to get it. Maybe some didn't. :P Phling was obviously joking. He posted in some other threads right after right? ...... Also a disgrace to who? You? Why should I care what you think? Convince me of that then I might.

Also I'm not taking anything stupid anymore, I learned my lesson. I just turned 19 and am going to Uni in a month or so. I started experimenting with stuff a few months ago, but I'm done. Almost everything you take makes you feel like you're trapped in your own little world for its duration and when you're sober you realize it's stupid.

I also should mention I'm experiencing a rebound effect right now. Everything is super serious and nothing is funny. Weird. Makes me regret it even more.

It's not the browser since it screws up whether I use chrome, firefox or IE. I think it's my ISP actually, it's acted funny similarly in the past. Like some things it won't let me connect to.

I should also mention. Read the first letter of each line in the first post.

are you the guy I gave paleo diet advice to in Chat?

No, but I was there when you gave it to someone else.

ahh ok

well I hope you are feeling better now

are you the guy I gave paleo diet advice to in Chat?

No, but I was there when you gave it to someone else.

ahh ok

well I hope you are feeling better now

Nope! You use a lot of something in your brain, there's less of it later! My brain was going kinda fast yesterday. Comedians I watched on youtube were very funny and I 'got' their jokes VERY fast. But today my brain is kinda slow and in a fog. I spend 10 seconds injesting something and 2 days are wasted. I can see how drugs are over-rated. I had to learn first-hand I suppose.

look, while we're admitting stuff, I am the robot from chappie. I'm really sorry for any confusion this may have caused

oh wow, that's what I thought originally, but I didn't want to assume so much because I've only read text you've typed online!

Try just drinking water for a day and detoxing your body. After that for your brain you can eat brazil nuts and liver

not many people like liver but it is good for your brain. Grass fed beef liver with onions and mushrooms can actually taste good

i thought that schlitze was taking the piss, that's why i didn't pull him up on it, i still think that he was taking the piss, come on guys, it was pretty obvious. Couple of other dudes were doing it too. It was a time filler.

Also, lol at writing an apology for having written an apology.

/goes back to the first post to read the first letter of every line.

/back .. well we're hardly super observant aren't we, we're probably less mentally withit most of the time than a brisbot in a serotonin snowstorm. I think the emotional content of the post along with the disappointment of missing out on brisbot for a few days probably distracted our usual super sleuthiness, yeah that's it guv.

Yeah delet, I'm not sure if he or the other guy is taking the piss too. I first assumed he was then decided to just act as if he wasn't since I was unsure. I mean I really can't imagine anyone actually writing something like that online but WATMM has people from all walks of life. It doesn't make sense to be that judgmental of someone you barely know online. And if he was being serious, I have no reason to want to appeal to him as a person in the first place.

Try just drinking water for a day and detoxing your body. After that for your brain you can eat brazil nuts and liver

not many people like liver but it is good for your brain. Grass fed beef liver with onions and mushrooms can actually taste good

eww, eh thanks but I'll just drink the water :). It should all pass by tomorrow anyway. I can't wait to stop being so serious. NOTHING IS FUNNY and I have like no want to do anything at all. I just want to sit at my computer and browse random stuff.

/back .. well we're hardly super observant aren't we, we're probably less mentally withit most of the time than a brisbot in a serotonin snowstorm. I think the emotional content of the post along with the disappointment of missing out on brisbot for a few days probably distracted our usual super sleuthiness, yeah that's it guv.

Oh I know, I shouldn't assume people will do something off like that. The weird thing about me yesterday was that I tried to make EVERYTHING a joke. There's one in like every line of the post. Not sure why I thought that would be a good idea.

I got the idea from reading phling's post and being disappointed there wasn't a hidden message in the first letter of every line so I tried to fix that. I wouldn't normally do that like ever but I randomly thought of it when I was reading it. Shows how scatterbrained I was.

Yeah delet, I'm not sure if he or the other guy is taking the piss too. I first assumed he was then decided to just act as if he wasn't since I was unsure. I mean I really can't imagine anyone actually writing something like that online but WATMM has people from all walks of life. It doesn't make sense to be that judgmental of someone you barely know online. And if he was being serious, I have no reason to want to appeal to him as a person in the first place.

eww, eh thanks but I'll just drink the water :). It should all pass by tomorrow anyway. I can't wait to stop being so serious. NOTHING IS FUNNY and I have like no want to do anything at all. I just want to sit at my computer and browse random stuff.

schlitze has always been obtuse, it's his thing, i haven't seen him going around harassing people so assume the opposite of the worst in this case based on his past behaviour and the obviousness of it all. That said, now when he reads this discussion he's gonna double down for the abandon to the rush of the trolling excitement of it all. "People ectually zink i'm not not kiddeenk. Dare zo stuupeed:."

Oh I know, I shouldn't assume people will do something off like that. The weird thing about me yesterday was that I tried to make EVERYTHING a joke. There's one in like every line of the post. Not sure why I thought that would be a good idea.

I got the idea from reading phling's post and being disappointed there wasn't a hidden message in the first letter of every line so I tried to fix that. I wouldn't normally do that like ever but I randomly thought of it when I was reading it. Shows how scatterbrained I was.

nah that was cool, added an whole new dimension to the thing. Or layer to your deceit, you evil sociopath, haah.

Archived