IGNORED

Watmm, I am truely sorry...please forgive me... :*-)

Brisbot

I am sorry WATMM, this forum is full of wonderful pepl!

As those without busy schedules or lives may have noticed, I've been posting strange anomalous postings lately... for the past 16 hours.
My posts are often meticulous and well thought out in nature, as is in my nature. but this will be short and from heart and hearth.

So I'll get right to the point of my being here..
Today I've been acting a bit off.
Eating Disorders, binge eating causing disrupted serotonin and dopamine cycles...
I can't really control these urges.. let me be the first to say that serotonin is a hell of a drug.
No doubt it was caused by the the excessive eating though, as I've been sober since yesterday.
Verily, I believe it was exacerbated by Phylum's Food Topic... ( please don't rush for forgiveness, as I've already forgiven you! Phylum!)
Or maybe it was caused by expansive thinking of thoughts as watmmers are ought to do?
Really, I think we all have this in common... overthinking our own peacock nature?i imagine we've all been gaily guilty of this in the past...
Dealing with this will take a bit of time and I probably need to take time off of Joyrex. don't worry about me though. i'll be back...

Perhaps many of you will miss me. u know who u r.
Eager to see me again after I've been gone for so long. ready for my shiny and chrome brilliance to caress your fragile minds and hearts.
Never again though will I act this way, and certainly don't take time from your families to worry about me!
I can only ask for forgiveness, and for you guys to donate to my patreon...
So...will you forgive...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be dethroned by these systems of control just keep your fingers crossed and get them locks off your soul

Don't be dethroned by these systems of control just keep your fingers crossed and get them locks off your soul

The system is an illusion! The locks however are NOT!

I guess I mean to say, if we are the system, and WE are locks, then surely the locks are the system!

He's the guy who was being spoken ill of in chat. According to the chatters some of his behaviour has been an absolute disgrace for some time. For that reason it's unlikely he'll ever be truly forgiven. It's difficult to comprehend the depths this man has sank to.

Nobody likes you.

You DO have voices in your head and the scariest thing is the things they tell you are accurate.

Dealing with this will take a bit of time and I probably need to take time off of Joyrex.

So, you're here to stalk Joyrex as well?

is this just a trick to get people to read your previous posts? go linux btw. WHOOHOO!!!

i just read them and I don't find any of them offensive, do you even read the stuff other people post on here? beaches be loco.

anyway have a nice holiday fro the WATMMs, we await your glorious return, like a phoenix from the ashes etc.

Looks like he's been hounding Joyrex, from what he says he needs to 'take some time off of him'. Looking for forgiveness is one thing, but you have to weigh that up against his disgraceful behaviour which he attributes to being guided by voices. He also has resorted to blaming the food he eats. His unwillingness to accept responsibility for his abominable actions won't garner much sympathy from his harshest critics and he is a fool to think otherwise. Though he tries to gloss over his behaviour, which has been an absolute disgrace, with quirky ramblings no-one can truly buy into that since his request for forgiveness is the most insincere I have ever read.

Archived