IGNORED

Watmm, I am truely sorry...please forgive me... :*-)

Brisbot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like he's been hounding Joyrex, from what he says he needs to 'take some time off of him'. Looking for forgiveness is one thing, but you have to weigh that up against his disgraceful behaviour which he attributes to being guided by voices. He also has resorted to blaming the food he eats. His unwillingness to accept responsibility for his abominable actions won't garner much sympathy from his harshest critics and he is a fool to think otherwise. Though he tries to gloss over his behaviour, which has been an absolute disgrace, with quirky ramblings no-one can truly buy into that since his request for forgiveness is the most insincere I have ever read.

guided by voices is a good band

Quite. What I find most startling about his request for his forgiveness is his assumption that he deserves to be forgiven and that everyone else exhibits the same attributes as him and are, to some extent, just as bad. To forgive this manchild would only serve to fuel his feeble minded self indulgence further, a dangerous business, as he is primarily known for going into chat and behaving like Elijah Wood in Maniac. He goes on to suggest that he will be missed and that some folk will probably take time away from their family to worry for him. Then asks for money in the form of donations. He's not really selling the sympathy card effectively.

Guest skibby

fuck you brisbot, fuck you so hard. never apologize to anybody, if they don't see how awesome you are then they just have their head in there arse. never beg for acceptance, sexually humiliate them in your imagination and fart on the proctologist faecophage sycophantic cool trendy 'nice guys' who deny their every human impulse.

as the sub genii say, 'fuck em if they cant take a joke'

fuck you brisbot, fuck you so hard. never apologize to anybody, if they don't see how awesome you are then they just have their head in there arse.

This is the end game of yoga by the way, the little known technique that only a special few have ever truly mastered, most have to settle for tip of nose in snatch.

bris i dont mean to steal your thunder but ive been thinking about taking a 3-5 day break from posting here in the forums, for various, very heavy reasons. didnt seem to warrant its own thread so i figured i'd just post that here. i still shall be available in chatmm on occasion, however.

carry on.

I forgive but I'll never forget.

Lol thats what the fifa ex president said, also arnie said it to predator in predator I right at end, he just mumbles it very quietly

there seem to be a steady steam of 'i'm leaving watmm blah blah blah..' threads which seem mostly if anything about attention seeking, perhaps you can also just leave/have a break quietly without yelling to the world about it

Quite. What I find most startling about his request for his forgiveness is his assumption that he deserves to be forgiven and that everyone else exhibits the same attributes as him and are, to some extent, just as bad. To forgive this manchild would only serve to fuel his feeble minded self indulgence further, a dangerous business, as he is primarily known for going into chat and behaving like Elijah Wood in Maniac. He goes on to suggest that he will be missed and that some folk will probably take time away from their family to worry for him. Then asks for money in the form of donations. He's not really selling the sympathy card effectively.

what the hell did he do that was so awful?

Did he murder someone in chatmm or something?

Well, he didn't have a choice. He is guided by voices in his head and they seem to govern his behaviour. They must have told him to do the thread to get attention.

Are the voices in his head the real deal? Absolutely, 100%

Does that excuse his behaviour? No way. The only way behaviour like his could be accepted is if he was suffering from demonic possession. After the exorcism he could seek forgiveness because he wasn't in control of all the terrible things he'd done. Also, i notice he speaks in broken English. What country is he from? That could go some way to explaining his state of mind, more so than the binge eating exploits he blames for his reduced brain function.

You really have beef with this guy eh?

What's up? What exactly has he done to twist your melon so?

Have a cup of tea and go for a walk outside, that thumping vein on your fore head looks like it's about to explode.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

do you even read the stuff other people post on here? beaches be loco.

lel

I'm starting to suspect it's not that the WATMM contingent are insane by default, but rather that all the sensible people leave early on, before the rot sets in.

Seasons change,
And I tried hard just to soften you
Seasons change,
But I've grown tired of trying to change for you

Cause I've been waiting on you
I've been waiting on you
I've been waiting on you

As it breaks, the summer will wake
But the winter will wash what is left of the taste
As it breaks, the summer will warm
But the winter will crave what is gone
Will crave what has all... gone away

People change,
You know but some people never do
You know when people change
They gain a peace but they lose one too

Cause I've been hanging on you
I've been waiting on you
I've been hanging on you

Will crave what is gone

Seasons change,

And I tried hard just to soften you

Seasons change,

But I've grown tired of trying to change for you

I've been waiting on you

I've been waiting on you

People change,

You know but some people never do

You know when people change

They gain a peace but they lose one too

Cause I've been hanging on you

I've been waiting on you

I've been hanging on you

Will crave what is gone

sasb cici ababw pyyt cici ababww c?

BURGIN BARRELIN --> WHEN YOU RUMBLIN THRU THE DRIVETHRU BOUNCIN UP AN OFF THE CURB HEAD OUT THE WINDOW LIKE A WET DOG YELLIN "OUT THE WAY YALL!!!THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS. DOUBLE PARK AT THE WINDOW WITH A BURGBAG SNATCHER LONG POLE OR CANE? HOOK THE HANDLE, THATS WHATS HOLDIN THE BURGS IN...DONT SLOW DOWN (NOT UNTIL YOU GO T THE BURGS AT LEAST lol)REMEMBER ITS FAIR TO THE LINE IF YOURE BURGIN AND THEY AINT BURGIN

Archived