IGNORED

Watmm, I am truely sorry...please forgive me... :*-)

Brisbot

nah that was cool, added an whole new dimension to the thing

oh really? now read it backwards.

Or layer to your deceit, you evil sociopath, haah.

I will admit I feel slightly how I believe a sociopath feels. Nothing is phasing me. My face is just: :-|. I also am having trouble getting the joke. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS SUPER SRS.

schlitze has always been obtuse, it's his thing, i haven't seen him going around harassing people so assume the opposite of the worst in this case based on his past behaviour and the obviousness of it all. That said, now when he reads this discussion he's gonna double down for the abandon to the rush of the trolling excitement of it all. "People ectually zink i'm not not kiddeenk. Dare zo stuupeed:."

I'll take your word for it. To be honest I haven't seen many of his posts :-\ It's his avatar, I'd rather look at that than any text ever.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drove = number of oxen
neit = god of war
mai = month of may
sinep = penis backwards. You probably knew that :3

So "the god of war drove a number of oxen in may (last month) with his sinep". Now string together the first letter of each word in that sentence!

Also, cute animal, at least from my knowledge of how normal people view "cuteness", I myself do not understand the concept of "cute" and view it as a weakness of "hoomons". My inner sociopath knows I can use it for malicious purposes if I can convert to some made up religion. Has scientology been invented yet?

fuck you brisbot, fuck you so hard

thx skibby :) At least someone understands.

Ugh, now that my head is returning to normal, I'm reading Schlitz'ss posts and seeing the sarcasm come through. I couldn't even detect it earlier. It's crazy how much an 'imbalance' in chemicals in the brain can skew things. I kind of feel like using 'substances' to imbalance your brain lets you temporarily become other 'potential people' innate in you if things were balanced differently normally. I'd be a super serious never seeing the joke kinda guy if I had less of whatever the hell was altered, and a slightly schitzo person if I had more of it and continued to post weird IDGAF kinda stuff.

DEEP SHIT

I also see how funny it is that I've basically derailed my own F'N thread with fake forgiveness by actually apologizing in the opposite state, and now that I'm returning to my normal state I'm in the middle of pretend apology and actual...

SUPER DEEP SHIT.

I feel like I understand the criminal mindset better now and can kind of empathize with them. We're dealing with people with chemical imbalances in their brain! We get all emotional toward them when they kill people or steal shit which is understandable but they essentially had little choice in the matter. They could have been a different person if the shit in their heads was balanced differently! Damn I'm sober tripping right now. I should nap or something.

All in all it's both interesting and funny.

Flying lamb think too much, flying lamb should enjoy his flight, take in the view.

Brisbot, seems like you're talking about ecstasy and serotonin depletion...?

No not ecstasy, but serotonin depletion yes. Lots of things cause that, as many substances effect one passageway, like the GABA for instance with say alcohol, when then triggers serotonin. Alcohol doesn't screw with serotonin directly (I think) but the effects you feel while on alcohol trigger it. Feel free to correct me. It makes sense too, if you get drunk and are doing nothing, then you don't feel the potential 'euphoria', whereas if you're getting a lot of stimulation from any activity, then serotonin might be shooting through the roof.

Whereas you can abuse prescription painkillers (or heroin as an extreme example) which for the most part directly effect the dopamine or serotonin receptors. If you sit still while on one of them, the serotonic 'euphoria' is still triggered regardless.

I don't want to mention what it was because it's not that well known ( I think ), and it was a waste of time. Or incriminate myself :3.

Flying lamb think too much, flying lamb should enjoy his flight, take in the view.

I didn't realize it but my anxiety was shot yesterday after having like 0 the day before ( I didn't care about much of anything ). It's back to normal now though. I didn't realize I was going to act like that, it's supposed to be a fairly tame drug.

one time i was tripping and had the deep revelation: stay away from the internet when you're tripping

It wasn't supposed to be much of a trip, but I think I took too much.

Was this guy cool OR did he add the cryptics retrospectively?

I forgot to mention I was also attacked by sentient putty between the third and fourth but that detail seemed to slip my mind at the time. I think that would add a lot to the ongoing investigation.

Remember, I allegedly added cryptics retrospectively! Or I can sue you for slander. I'm very important where I'm from you know.

I haven't been charged yet by the WATMM jury. Though 30 women have come forward claiming that I did add the cryptics and are suing me. perfect. I guess it's time for me to give non-answers in the form of gibberish. The host is a bit annoying I warn you ahead of time.

Archived