IGNORED

Watmm House Party

fenton

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm declaring a house party at the place two doors down, where 10 college hipsters are sharing a 3 bedroom house and park their cars all over the front lawn. Feel free to piss on their grass and throw your empty beer cans everywhere, as they do to us, lol.

Where's Clint Eastwood when you need him

05C9329C-6975-4C83-89AA-7B20911FDA5C_zps

• 3 weeks later...

So to all those that were hyped I am actually throwing a house party independently of Watmm [shocking I know].

My sister is programming most of the music downstairs so it will be drum n bassy sorta stuff heavy but I'll make sure there is IDM and techno livesets Djs and ambience in my room [pretty big] and you're welcome to come, bring music, booze, drugs, your friends.

Will attempt to do another Watmm one if anyone can get over the Wembley idea, it's only 5 stops on the Met line or overground from hackney/camden/islington to Wills. Junction, or the Jubilee line or a simple bus/night bus here/home.

Cos I wanna spread the hospitality vibe and meet some of you lot.

#1 google search for 'watmm house party' is this thread so that gives you an idea of how brilliant it will be if you want to turn to a party full of weirdoes send me a PM and the address will follow

Saturday night until

Archived