Jump to content
Joyrex

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Recommended Posts

2r1t2B7.jpg

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HusHTW7.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eFqFTZh.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

G6P0YY8.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess family pack means kids too?  That's how they got kids in the first place.

IMG_8889.JPG

  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can imagine someone trying to take one of those out of the store by themselves and knocking over all of the aisles of booze by accident. Most expensive 99 cans of beer. :wtf:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

I guess family pack means kids too?  That's how they got kids in the first place.

IMG_8889.JPG

Holy hell, how are any hipsters going to afford that? What does 99 cans of cat piss cost?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd buy one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

that's nothing that 99 beers can't fix.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reznor Cowboy.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AdVmHVE.jpg

Edited by iococoi
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Holy hell, how are any hipsters going to afford that? What does 99 cans of cat piss cost?

Cat piss would be elderflower liqueur. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_pprlo402K11uqfpff_1280.jpg

660f59e6f1bc35768c61318acefd3b669582f6a1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7b34e0545edcf786ae5b1c272abb658795931700

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats up with the influx of streaming vs piracy memes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SVSULdH.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, splbt said:

whats up with the influx of streaming vs piracy memes

Too many new streaming services, segregating the market and premium exclusive content. They're fucking it up for themselves. That's why memes, because piracy is the only logical conclusion. Who's going to subscribe to 6 different services?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fair enough, thought there was some sort of news i'd missed. saw somebody on twitter saying subscriptions cost her $90/month which is obviously ridiculous compared to a VPN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_8991.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2019 at 3:45 PM, Gocab said:

Too many new streaming services, segregating the market and premium exclusive content. They're fucking it up for themselves. That's why memes, because piracy is the only logical conclusion. Who's going to subscribe to 6 different services?

 

I agree that it's ridiculous to subscribe to so many streaming services but on the other hand what did people expect was gonna happen?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, user said:

 

I agree that it's ridiculous to subscribe to so many streaming services but on the other hand what did people expect was gonna happen?

 

 

 

On 11/14/2019 at 11:38 PM, ignatius said:

7b34e0545edcf786ae5b1c272abb658795931700

 

someone will bundle all the streaming services and reinvent cable

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...