IGNORED

We Are Your Friends

WeAreOceans

Curious to know your thoughts on the film

it's written and directed by the writer, producer and camera operator of catfish :cat:

that reminds that the infamous GG Allin doc Hated was written, directed and produced by Todd Phillips of all people

Curious to know your thoughts on the film

it's written and directed by the writer, producer and camera operator of catfish :cat:

that reminds that the infamous GG Allin doc Hated was written, directed and produced by Todd Phillips of all people

He sold paintings by John Wayne Gacy to get that funded too.

according to the documentary hated: gg allin and the murder junkies, todd philips tried to arrange a concert @ new york university for gg to help fund the documentary. gg walked to the podium nude and tried to stick a banana up his ass, then threw chairs at the audience. the "show" was stopped immediately by the cops and everyone thrown out (no monies made). todd phillips lost contact with gg for a few weeks (months?) and the next time he heard from gg he was in jail.

I had the Hated VHS tape , it was put together pretty haphazardly after GG died to recover their budget I'm guessing, it was pretty bad and was honestly a waste of money. They did address the Gacey connection in it.

yeah just read about that, not entirely surprised. 43% on rotten tomatoes for critics, only 49% from audience too who are a lot kinder on RT. I feel a lot better about preconceptions I had.

This Daft Punk movie looks equally as bad

>>implying they had a pressing of Da Funk for their first show

>>>>>>>>>>

holy shit this looks incredibly awful.

now this is a well-polished turd...I'm reading that this was delayed and hampered by an exhaustive effort to get Daft Punk to license songs for the film...which might explain their lack of budget in making this look remotely like it takes place in the 90s

also that song they use in the trailer is the most hilariously corny Daft Punk song out there - this was me watching the trailer

Michael-Scott-What-reaction-gifrific.gif

Archived