IGNORED

Post pictures that make you believe in humanity

Rubin Farr

2 minutes ago, dingformung said:

@ManjuShri Why did you react to "gay" with a sad reaction, hmm? What's sad about being gay or gay people in general? Why are you so homophobic?

Do people go around calling straight to everybody out of the blue my friend? I think you're the one with a gender identity problem and not manju... But we already knew that... 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tim_J said:
5 minutes ago, dingformung said:

@ManjuShri Why did you react to "gay" with a sad reaction, hmm? What's sad about being gay or gay people in general? Why are you so homophobic?

Do people go around calling straight to everybody out of the blue my friend? I think you're the one with a gender identity problem and not manju... But we already knew that... 

Are you saying that gay people have a gender identity problem? That's homophobic

38 minutes ago, dingformung said:

No, gayness or being homophobic has nothing to do with gender identity. You are projecting your own issues here, obviously

usually homophobic people have gender identity/sexual orientation issues... just look at yourself... get out of the closet ffs...

2 minutes ago, Tim_J said:
41 minutes ago, dingformung said:

No, gayness or being homophobic has nothing to do with gender identity. You are projecting your own issues here, obviously

usually homophobic people have gender identity/sexual orientation issues... just look at yourself... get out of the closet ffs...

1.) You mix up gender identity and sexual orientation, which is wrong.

2.) You assume another person's sexual orientation and push them into outing themselves in an aggressive manner. That's very disrespectful

You know what? I think you just want to argue. Stop using WATMM for your lame trolling attempts, this is a place where everyone should love each other

Edited by dingformung

4 minutes ago, dingformung said:

1.) You mix up gender identity and sexual orientation, which is wrong.

2.) You assume another person's sexual orientation and push them into outing themselves in an aggressive manner. That's very disrespectful

You know what? I think you just want to argue. Stop using WATMM for your lame trolling attempts, this is a place where everyone should love each other

1853187129_stsmall507x507-pad600x600f8f8f8.jpg.51fe30d37baffe59d127ebc3cfe5374d.jpg

Edited by Tim_J
  • Facepalm 1

18 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Seems you ran out of ideas. Why do you find pleasure in arguing with others? That's perverted

Seems like you have your little head so stuck up your own ding dong that you failed to see my magnificent photoshop skills...

@ManjuShri By reacting to the last post with a "laughing" reaction you only enable this creep further with his homophobic and transphobic remarks. It is unacceptable how he shits on minorities the way he does and WATMM doesn't do anything against him. Joyrex should feel ashamed about himself for not banning this perverted lecher whose only aim is to discredit this community by attacking already disadvantaged groups of humans, such as gays and transgenders, only to feel better about himself. It's not acceptable. No, this is not funny or a joke, you guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves for reinforcing such degrading mannerisms.

• Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

12 minutes ago, dingformung said:

@ManjuShri By reacting to the last post with a "laughing" reaction you only enable this creep further with his homophobic and transphobic remarks. It is unacceptable how he shits on minorities the way he does and WATMM doesn't do anything against him. Joyrex should feel ashamed about himself for not banning this perverted lecher whose only aim is to discredit this community by attacking already disadvantaged groups of humans, such as gays and transgenders, only to feel better about himself. It's not acceptable. No, this is not funny or a joke, you guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves for reinforcing such degrading mannerisms.

You're such a sore loser... 

• 3 weeks later...