IGNORED

Post pictures that make you believe in humanity

Rubin Farr

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to be too bloggy or sloppy drunk, but this took me aback today. my 3 nephews in law (long story) range in age from 5-7, and one of them is autistic. I was teaching them to play Disney Infinity today, which they have loved since I showed them the first Youtube trailer for it back in 2013. the youngest is the one on the autism scale, and he has had a tough time since I first met him at the age of 18 months. He was consistently having trouble learning the Xbox 360 controller, but his twin brothers had no problem stepping in and teaching him what buttons do what. "We help "___" when he gets confused or doesn't know what to do". it took all of my fortitude not to tear up, these boys are 7 and they already have some inkling they will be helping him for the rest of their lives. they are a Vietnamese family, and have an extremely strong sense of duty drilled into them almost from birth. the grandparents are catered to at any whim they have, no financial cost is questioned. i know they don't realize it yet, but they might be caring for their younger brother for the rest of their lives, and yet they will never question that fact, or the situation they find themselves in. they are a 3 man team like no other i have ever seen, at such a young age.

Sometimes i see them at the end of the day, and they help me to have faith in humanity, after some vile shit i have seen that day. It happened tonight, and all of that was wiped away at the sight of 3 young smiling faces. i gave them some comic books and they went home in ecstasy. If only we could all be so easily satisfied.

4x2CBvM.gif

MvpZhVZ.gif

I remember watching that Shawn Kemp dunk when it actually happened. Amazing. When Kemp was on point he was impossible to guard.

But AI shows how you do it.

IversonMoveShotStepoverTyronnLue.gif