IGNORED

Post pictures that make you believe in humanity

Rubin Farr

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soulless, 90's-style, fake j-rap (sorry I never replied, peace! yeah, compared to the real thing her rapping is superlame and she's got the flow of a cow, plus what little i can understand from the lyrics is daft af, but i'm still a fan 4 lyfe ! kom-i !) over fm technopop beats is life

2IibFMD.jpg

Edited by poblequadrat

soulless, 90's-style, fake j-rap (sorry I never replied, peace! yeah, compared to the real thing her rapping is superlame and she's got the flow of a cow, plus what little i can understand from the lyrics is daft af, but i'm still a fan 4 lyfe ! kom-i !) over fm technopop beats is life

2IibFMD.jpg

faux-racist but funny nonetheless SNL skit, sorry Yahoo has the monopoly on em :(

https://screen.yahoo.com/j-pop-talk-show-japanese-000000156.html

2IibFMD.jpg

Amazing- communication can work over long distances and time and other shit, sometimes... Yah, man. I thought you'ze Japarneze or something, mang.

So uh... bad rapping gives you hope for humanity? Ahaha... Fuuuck this thread is kind of sad... It's like some dude's girlfriend like, "I'm so happy that you love me...", with a punch to the stomach as a reply by the dude; cherry on top is whisky poured on her head yelling "Leeeroy Jeeenkins!!!"

Edited by peace 7

that is Danny, who I regularly see wandering about the city.

"Mr Lim defended the content of the billboard, telling the Herald it was a harmless play on words." - brilliant.