IGNORED

Post pictures that make you believe in humanity

Rubin Farr

With all our "dank memes" and funny pictures (that are sometimes in bad taste) and my own America thread that is depressing a lot of the time (I'm as guilty as the next guy), let's post something positive, that makes you believe we are not a lost species. We have the sense and instinct to help each other out, although the US media mostly would have you believe we are not capable of that. Humans are full of contradictions.

858E9B1E-03D0-4D38-899F-36F44B863E6C_zps

BE1E646B-A552-4966-96B4-B495F48D071E_zps

• Like 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys, let's have at least one troll-free thread, sometimes a cute picture can brighten your day, what's wrong with that? Does everything have to be a sarcastic enlightened social justice warrior dank comment on how you disapprove of society?

rubin we are society

If some of our members live in their bedroom all day, then maybe so. I passed a road crossing today where 4 lanes of traffic stopped for an old lady in a wheel chair. Dank memes do not rule the world, as much as some would like to believe.

With all our "dank memes" and funny pictures (that are sometimes in bad taste) and my own America thread that is depressing a lot of the time (I'm as guilty as the next guy), let's post something positive, that makes you believe we are not a lost species. We have the sense and instinct to help each other out, although the US media mostly would have you believe we are not capable of that. Humans are full of contradictions.

858E9B1E-03D0-4D38-899F-36F44B863E6C_zps

how do you know this isnt a polite robbery?

BE1E646B-A552-4966-96B4-B495F48D071E_zps

how do you know this isnt a polite robbery?

Nice one. you know your history, China doesn't seem to. not to drag this thread down, but daaamn. they stood up for what they believed in, at any cost. Idealistic students who paid the ultimate price.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/03/opinion/richardson-tiananmen-anniversary/