IGNORED

WATMM Heartthrob Deadmau5 sick of brand, decides to drop it

Hail Sagan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I know who you are. You are some record company or failed journalist asshole left over from the last century who is jealous of the way electronic music is working in this brave fast new century. The only button you and people like you are interested in pushing is a nuke for the Palestinians. You come into our system that we have nurtured for the last 25 years, trick hardworking people into giving you their money, con honest promoters, take large sums of money out of the system and then spit back into our faces that YOU are tricking everyone.

I agree there are loads of people like you who do fake it. It is easy with the software you are using. Dont worry we are going to find ways of stopping you. You greedy rat head fuck.

-Gerald Simpson

A Guy Called Gerald? The same bloke who produced the Voodoo Ray masterpiece?

"I know who you are. You are some record company or failed journalist asshole left over from the last century who is jealous of the way electronic music is working in this brave fast new century. The only button you and people like you are interested in pushing is a nuke for the Palestinians. You come into our system that we have nurtured for the last 25 years, trick hardworking people into giving you their money, con honest promoters, take large sums of money out of the system and then spit back into our faces that YOU are tricking everyone.

I agree there are loads of people like you who do fake it. It is easy with the software you are using. Dont worry we are going to find ways of stopping you. You greedy rat head fuck.

-Gerald Simpson

A Guy Called Gerald? The same bloke who produced the Voodoo Ray masterpiece?

Yep, posted it on his blog a few years back.

Archived