IGNORED

Boxes & parcels satisfaction

pyramidpanes

we all send & receive stuff & its always damn satisfying to finish making a parcel 90% of the time so thought its time our good friends boxes receive some of the limelight as well as discuss techniques

kcbUzB7.jpgwxBE5z8.jpg

cat-in-a-box.jpg

Kawaii!

we all send & receive stuff & its always damn satisfying to finish making a parcel 90% of the time so thought its time our good friends boxes receive some of the limelight as well as discuss techniques

kcbUzB7.jpgwxBE5z8.jpg

What in the hell are you sending?

cat-in-a-box.jpg

Kawaii!

kcbUzB7.jpgwxBE5z8.jpg

an organ (kinda)

One of the courses I'm taking this semester is Packaging Design... I have to choose a product from a pre-selected pannel of products and design the packaging and artwork. I haven't decided on my product yet, we were shown a few last week and more will be presented to us today in about 45 minutes.

cat-in-a-box.jpg

Kawaii!

kcbUzB7.jpgwxBE5z8.jpg

an organ (kinda)

How will you keep it cold enough to be viable?

:emotawesomepm9:

cat-in-a-box.jpg

Kawaii!

kcbUzB7.jpgwxBE5z8.jpg

an organ (kinda)

How will you keep it cold enough to be viable?

:emotawesomepm9:

ha, eh i kinda fibbed, its transporting artwork so i had to customise the box from scratch but it looks like a organ/piano with its lid closed

pyramidpanes: Are you this guy, the avatars closely match ! https://twitter.com/b0ringtweets

someone else has beige?! :catrage: i'm not on twitter :cattears: ps packing boxes is exciting not boring :catrage:

It does look like a small organ actually lol.

Anyway, on the topic kind of.... my grandma before she passed away would wrap the perfect christmas presents. All papers would line up perfectly with almost 0 tape used, almost like it was done in a factory or something.

I can't say much on the technique but ah ya that was just a memory I had.

One of the courses I'm taking this semester is Packaging Design... I have to choose a product from a pre-selected pannel of products and design the packaging and artwork. I haven't decided on my product yet, we were shown a few last week and more will be presented to us today in about 45 minutes.

good to see any pics

lol wtf don't they have staples or a walmart equivalent there?

No pics, but my father-in-law sent a set of golf clubs from Japan - they arrived wrapped in a special post bag for golf clubs. Very Japanese.

Premium Jeff Bezos packaging here, a taped up box of tape, and it had to be signed for from FedEx.

7D4E21E7-7F02-4663-9837-7A43B2D326E3_zps

hahah! bit of a waste of packaging though & you had to sign for it?! :facepalm:

I loved doing packaging design when I was in school... I did mine for Snapple (designed new labels and the carton the bottles come in) and did a bunch of print ads for Sony Playstation (PS1).

Archived