IGNORED

Unit Shifter Compilation One

Cheers guys.

I am releasing a compilation of 10 tracks by 10 artists on my new label Unit Shifter which will be out on February 18th on 12" vinyl and digital. It's a good mix of IDM, experimental, braindance, ambient stuff etc.

Been working a long time on getting this album together so I am happy we have come this far. I will post some full tracks later but here's a minimix of the album for now:

cover500x500.jpg

Mini-mix sounds interesting. I'm intrigued for sure!

Looking forward to the release. :beer:

Welcome btw (not sure if you lurked before), make sure to poke around EKT a bit, comment on some other users tunes etc (you'll get more views on your own stuff that way). There is a ton of ridiculously talented people on here, I think you'll find!!

cheers

Thanks! Yes, I've visited here occasionally but just became a member so I will definitely try to visit and actively post more often.

Thanks for the heads up, I suspect there's lots of talent here and if this first compilation becomes a success I hope to make another one again. I'll keep an ear out for some nice tunes here : )

cheers

Archived