Fox - Insular

1 :: Anima
2 :: Mindscape
3 :: Polyamory
4 :: 22nd Century
5 :: Digital
6 :: Elevate
7 :: Let Go
Available exclusively at http://feralsound.bandcamp.com on Feb 12, 2016.
Limited edition hand stamped digital files only 300 copies before the server is programmed to burst into flames. Don't sleep on this one!
:catrecline:

• 1 month later...

Hi,

From personal experience, I suggest you post in EKT. Unknown artists get ignored in New and Upcoming most of the time. There are plenty of dedicated folks who check for WATMM's own in EKT, especially free and cheap albums.

I enjoyed the ep. I hope feedback is welcome, because I do think it needs something... There are so many artists in bass music, it's easy to get lost. I didn't get a really distinct sense of personality, and that is vital; kind of made me want to relisten to pilotredsun's album again instead. I had checked out your earlier releases as well and had the same issue. Without getting some sense of who you are, and some liveliness, electronic music will just come off as faceless, almost robotic.

That said, I liked the first track a lot, and thought Polyamoury and 22nd century had some great production going on. there's a lot working for you here.

I'm having some black & white photos taken this weekend of myself looking forlorn & slightly off to the side. Hopefully the addition of those pictures to my web profiles will give my music the unique personality it needs.

Archived