IGNORED

Vasalgel [Male birth control]

maitake

Cannae work out why so many folks are anti-jonnies? Don't have to worry about nasty STD shit, unless things have gone horribly wrong pregnancy isn't an issue, no hormone side-effects to worry about for either party, and hell - still feels bloody good !

The pill causes weight gain and lowers sex drive in some girls, defeats the purpose yo

yeah, if you can get away with not messing around with your endocrine system it's probably a good idea. this would a great thing for couples, not so much for one night stands.

Cannae work out why so many folks are anti-jonnies? Don't have to worry about nasty STD shit, unless things have gone horribly wrong pregnancy isn't an issue, no hormone side-effects to worry about for either party, and hell - still feels bloody good !

Yeah personally in my limited experience I realized I actually really like condoms. It gives me more intense sensations like "edging" because it's more difficult to feel through the rubber.

The pill causes weight gain and lowers sex drive in some girls, defeats the purpose yo

i have found the exact opposite to be true

man fuck that, hit that shit raw dog and bail

Ah, the ol' 'conceive n leave' technique

I dislike condoms because getting them, opening them, wrapping the tool and then smelling latex the whole time really takes away from the whole heat of the moment thing.... Other than that, they're better than any time a GF has gone on birth control. Hormone therapy is a pretty barbaric thing to do to yourself and that shit ain't too good for ladies.

PS - glad we've been able to go two pages without a MRA discussion or judgement that this is the patriarchy at play. Go us!

(Puts a golden star on WATMM's collective penis)

Really stoked for this, read about YEARS AND YEARS ago in Wired magazine when it was being trialed in India. This is something they need to offer for free to young men in this country. Seriously.

Ingenious method, really levels the playing field when it comes to contraceptives. Like so many other things that's been something women have had to bear the blunt of dealing with - BC pills and their side effects, the pitfalls of condoms being misused by male partners, varying difficulties seeking 72 hr pills or other 1st trimester abortion procedures in states and countries where social conservatives have implemented obtrusive and misguided laws.

Ah, the ol' 'conceive n leave' technique

I dislike condoms because getting them, opening them, wrapping the tool and then smelling latex the whole time really takes away from the whole heat of the moment thing.... Other than that, they're better than any time a GF has gone on birth control. Hormone therapy is a pretty barbaric thing to do to yourself and that shit ain't too good for ladies.

PS - glad we've been able to go two pages without a MRA discussion or judgement that this is the patriarchy at play. Go us!

(Puts a golden star on WATMM's collective penis)

Surely MRA types would be all about this.

*gold star glows with sheen from ejaculate*

Archived