IGNORED

Is the Rephlex discography lost to history

Rubin Farr

No... there's varying levels of exclusivity that fans can enjoy - for instance, while we may think of WARP being near-mainstream, it really is an obscure label when compared to the big mainstream labels - it's kinda nice they can do their thing and do it well, not worrying about selling some obscene number of releases.

I kind of liken it to how Doctor Who is mainstream in the US now - back when I was a fan in the 70's and '80s in America, finding someone else who even knew about Doctor Who was like finding the lost ark of the covenant - nowadays, I see kids walking around with tee shirts, etc. Blows my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

GWC is all about colundi these days.

yes, and he seems to be making progress. still no clue what it's all about though. anyone else know?

https://www.residentadvisor.net/features/2567

this doesn't really answer my question. i'm interested in the practical aspects of the nodes and how he wants to set them up.

obviously i live off grid and i've been thinking about how he could set them up at minimal cost with renewable energy etc.

he probably has it all in hand though, i'm just being mega nosey. will be interested to see what he sorts out. *waits*

Archived