IGNORED

EPL 2016-2017

Ozil needs proper motivation - he even admitted as much after Mourinho called him out on that at Madrid (also there is no way Ozil is overrated - he is legit world class).

I don't know the secret to getting your players to try - Wenger gets them there - it's up to them to perform - maybe they need some fire in the belly or some thai orgies or pizza or whatever the fuck, but it can't all be on Wenger.

I get the frustration - well I don't, not really ;) but I mean fuck, you lot are a very very good side, and it would be foolish to say otherwise.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ozil has a good pass on him and excellent vision which is useful when he can be bothered to play but he doesn't do any tracking back, he barely gets out of a light jogging pace, shows very little desire to win and apparently needs regular cuddles from his manager to "motivate" him. That does not make a world class player. That makes a lazy little pussy.

Sanchez is true world class in every respect.

We could really use a few higher calibre players but there is already enough talent in the squad to be doing a lot better and that is down to the manager.

Everton have been truly shit. Williams should also have been off the pitch.

Liverpool haven't been great but a couple of good moments in the first half were well taken.

Can't believe how much space Everton gave Origi.

Depression kicking me in the nuts right now. Fuck. 8 draws at home this season. Win any 2 of those and were tied with Liverpool with 2 matches in hand. Fuck me.

Impressive performance from us earlier on, we played it really well tactically in the first half, kept the tempo down with lots of controlled and unadventurous possession, but looked threatening when we did venture forward, 2nd half they made more of a game of it, but we defended really well, and still looked the more threatening side. Lovren was outstanding, had Lukaku in his pocket all game (Trent Alexander Arnold had more chances in a 10 min cameo than Lukaku had in the whole game). Coutinho was outstanding, he's only really shown up in a couple of the big games so far in the second half of the season, but we'll need to see it more from him with Lallana, and now probably Mané as well, out for the next few games. Origi was very good when he came on too though, easy to forget he's still only 21.

Some shocking tackles from Everton as usual, you'd think after seeing what happened to their team mate the other week they might have toned it down a notch, but no. Koeman was a prat in the post match interview as well, trying to claim Lucas was making bad tackles, he wasn't (had a great game as well).

I saw that United result a mile off, EL now their most realistic chance of CL football next season, even if their rivals for top 4 drop points I really can't see them winning all their remaining game either. Shame Burnley couldn't keep a clean sheet like I thought they might as well, good result for Spurs as not many have come away from there with many points this season.

Chelsea still have more than few tough games to go, so it's not outside the realms of possibility that Spurs might sneak back into the race, but it's a big ask without Kane.

Impressive performance from us earlier on

You were not impressive, Everton were just shit. Robles was doing a fucking mannequin impersonation today.

Watching the highlights of the Chelsea game, Sakho having a cracker, apparently has been brilliant for them, weird that Klopp has no time for him, not sure if it's just down to the drugs incident, or more his general behavior. I always loved Sakho though, wonder if he keeps it up if he can have a future here.

Fucking typical, had Benteke in my FF team for ages, hasn't scored, get rid of him and he scores and assists (though at least I brought in Vardy for him, who scored as well).

United didn't seem to have a clue what they were doing in that second half, real aimless play. Everton ballsed up counter attack after counter attack, should've really scored a couple more. Jammy draw in the end, but not enough, nail in the coffin for United's league season. Nice.

Wrongly disallowed goal, two crossbars, Miralles should have been off and Everton really offered nothing.

Still, we were fucking shite, the lineup that finished the match should have been the starting lineup.

Happy to see Shaw back in the team. He played well. Not great, but well, considering how long he's been out, how young he is, and the injury shit probably still on his mind.

coys still getting the wins despite our worst injuries list in a few seasons to be honest. cissoko belongs nowhere near our first team but pleasantly surprised by janssen who looked good today. son got a slow start at spurs and look where he is now!! love that guy

Yeah yesterday was a uuuge COYS moment, my internets went out at work (lol) around the 80' mark, and by the time I got the stream back up it's 2-1 and then Eriksen ices it  :catnope:

Looking slimmer now that we'll catch the Chelskys (thanks Pepsi), but there's still some football to play and Poch has the lads ready to finish strong.  Kane's on the mend too so watch out nukkas.

http://i.imgur.com/qlahRR2.gif

spurs: crystal palace (away,) arsenal (home),west ham (away),man united (home),leicester (away),hull (away)

chelski: southampton (home), everton (away), middlesbrough (home), west brom (away), watford (home), sunderland (home)

what do you guys think?

i can see chelski dropping points against everton and pulis fc but there is no way spurs will win all of their games 

Chelsea were really shit, totally bullied out there, nothing special from United aside from that (though Rashford did look good for a change), just Mourinho's usual park the bus approach, but Chelsea didn't look prepared for it at all. Hazard is overrated as well, definitely capable of moments of genius, but nowhere near consistent enough for the amount of praise he gets, was crap today, even when he found himself in space he couldn't produce anything.

Chelsea definitely still have the advantage, given their run in they can still afford to drop a few more points and limp their way to the title. Spurs do look very good though, definitely a slight improvement over last year, still look like a couple players away from a proper challenge though.

Good result for us before that, should've been a more comfortable scoreline, lol at Ben Foster at the end, but West Brom never looked like scoring bar one effort (great save from Mignolet again, has been one of the best keepers in the league these last few months). Bobby F and Origi were very good, and Lucas has been in top form this last month or so, Can and Wijnaldum have been great as well. Good to see us learning from our mistakes around the new year, we look a lot more solid in defence and midfield.

You're welcome Bob Dob et al.

:flower:

(we'll be gentle come avatar time :rdjgrin: )

spurs: crystal palace (away,) arsenal (home),west ham (away),man united (home),leicester (away),hull (away)

chelski: southampton (home), everton (away), middlesbrough (home), west brom (away), watford (home), sunderland (home)

what do you guys think?

i can see chelski dropping points against everton and pulis fc but there is no way spurs will win all of their games 

Your calculus is indeed legit however it only takes one matchday where Chelsea drop points for it to be on, and when it's on it Son.  It's still theirs to lose but I like our form right now, how could you not?

Archived