IGNORED

Pitch modulation plugin?

spunktronics

most chorus effects can do really good vibrato/pitch warble.

100% wet, 0% phase, 0 degree phase, use a small mod depth and mod rate of around 1 hz for a classic pitch warble sound. faster mod rate and smaller mod depth for vibrato sound.

if we are talking ableton, the stock chorus is max a three voice chorus with mod applied to a max of 2 of those voices. It works really well for pitch shifting. It works for the stock chorus in Renoise also.

The frequency shifter doesn't work that way though. The grain delay does work as kind of a hard pitch/voice changer, but it sounds pretty weird.

You can also right click on the simple delay and change it to classic or whatever it is, which makes it behave like an analog delay, then use a m4l lfo on the time parameter. Chorus, flanger and vibrato can all be made with that combo. Flanger is usually shorter delay and higher feedback.

most chorus effects can do really good vibrato/pitch warble.

100% wet, 0% phase, 0 degree phase, use a small mod depth and mod rate of around 1 hz for a classic pitch warble sound. faster mod rate and smaller mod depth for vibrato sound.

The one in Renoise can do this a bit (was cooler when they could go to like 200ms though) but you have to use an LFO on delay time; the internal one now also controls some stereo spatialization that you might not want. Also make sure feedback is all the way down or you just get a regular-ish chorus or some kind of space cowboy slapback

Yeah it's real good, but alas easily breakable ....

Yeah, you're right, not super stable, although I couldn't recreate that particular bug with fl x64/ableton x64 + spectrumworx 2.9.4.

I hope there will be an update, sometime in the future... I love SC with spectrumworx

Good to see delamancha is still around, gonna grab some of my old favourites.

And the good man is making the whole catalogue donation-ware for cancer research - Everyone get in on it and grab yerself some lovely weird plugins [though you'll need jBridge of your 64bit DAW doesn't support 32bit plugins]

Archived