IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

serious question... Are you doing some ironic trolling thing right now?

Not voting for WW3 must be trolling. She has a vagina so it's okay though.

wtf are you talking about?

My stepmom is cooking dinner and listening to a radio broadcast from one of those guys that's like, "the left are violent, and want to concentrate power in one place, and they don't believe in personal freedom and property, etc. etc. etc." and I couldn't help but laughing while listening to it.

Did you watch the videos? She is the biggest hawk since Bush.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dude, first you show up posting InfoWars vids (which you later passed off as a pisstake when you got criticized for doing so)

Now you're suggesting that the reason people aren't voting for Trump merely because they think he's a "bully"?

Trump is literally a fascist. Get your head on straight and stop getting your fucking news from Alex Jones

(JE might've been right about the growing Alt-Right rot of watmm...bunch of fucking angry 16-year-old 4Chan power-users who don't understand how fucking fragile civilization is, totally happy to roll the dice with a fascist...crack a fucking history book)

Edited by LimpyLoo

I did, and they all talk about building up the military, because it gets them votes.

If someone uses nukes on another country there is going to be a response from the entire world.

and political flip flopping is hardly evidence of someone being aggressively militaristic. 

So I think it's weird that you're posting videos that are inconclusive and hardly damning evidence of anything whatsoever with really misleading titles in order to make a point about something. It means you're connecting dots that aren't connected.

You also just linked a random wikileaks email database like we are supposed to scour through it or something? It's very odd.

I did, and they all talk about building up the military, because it gets them votes.

If someone uses nukes on another country there is going to be a response from the entire world.

and political flip flopping is hardly evidence of someone being aggressively militaristic.

So I think it's weird that you're posting videos that are inconclusive and hardly damning evidence of anything whatsoever with really misleading titles in order to make a point about something. It means you're connecting dots that aren't connected.

You also just linked a random wikileaks email database like we are supposed to scour through it or something? It's very odd.

I linked the emails as an example of her, her campaign, and the media's corruption. Her hawkish rhetoric is hardly just talk, look at her record as a senator and secretary of state. Iraq, Benghazi, Libya, etc.

She's a hawk, yes, but she is not openly advocating violating the Geneva convention on multiple fronts, repealing the 14th amendment so your ass belongs to the state, opening up libel laws so US becomes more like UK, not taking nukes off the table, wanting to go to war with Syria, throwing his political opponents in prison (or even kill them): kill Snowden, literally execute HRC for treason or whatever (how many Trump-backing GOP senators have called for Hillary to be hanged or firing squaded?)...

But mostly, he wants to get into office and then tear down all the checks and balances that protect us from having a dictatorship

Edited by LimpyLoo

She's a hawk, yes, but she is not openly advocating violating the Geneva convention on multiple fronts, repealing the 14th amendment so your ass belongs to the state, opening up libel laws so US becomes more like UK, not taking nukes off the table, wanting to go to war with Syria, throwing his political opponents in prison (or even kill them): kill Snowden, literally execute HRC for treason or whatever (how many Trump-backing GOP senators have called for Hillary to be hanged or firing squaded?)...

But mostly, he wants to get into office and then tear down all the checks and balances that protect us from having a dictatorship

My biggest problem with Trump is that he doesn't talk about the separation of powers or state's rights. But what do you mean when you say that he wants war with Syria? She is talking about a no fly zone

I linked the emails as an example of her, her campaign, and the media's corruption. Her hawkish rhetoric is hardly just talk, look at her record as a senator and secretary of state. Iraq, Benghazi, Libya, etc.

Our country definitely has an issue abusing its military power. This is not something new.

CwxUFezXcAAdHzP.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Staffer "Can you do a bust of Trump?"

Baker "Sure, just need a profile pic"

*sends sad pic of Christopher Walken"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-victory-cake-becomes-instant-internet-gold-945488