IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

it's not quite as bad as it looks though, I think. key states and all. that NYT projection percentage is particularly inconclusive.

Edited by usagi

2016 is the worst year I have ever known. For so many reasons. It really has been relentlessly fucking grim.

It's been bad for so many close to me and not amazing for myself. So I feel this.

But I honestly trump could do some decent things if he doesn't turn into a fascist dictator that ruins the world. Hopefully that happens. Not all his ideas are bad.

this is fucking hilarious. the last few years have also disproven to me my youthful idea that people are largely good rather than bad. with the tories getting a second term and trump in power, i no longer believe that to be true. 

still not over yet though

clinton could win wisconsin, michigan, even arizona maybe

yeah she could... but she's also losing to trump. 

she's not losing, she's either lost or has won already, we just don't know which yet :)

I am sofa king high and embracing the realistic idea of Trump being the president.  Remember the cinematic classic, The Running Man?  That's what I'm imagining as I continuously reheat the domeless titanium nail of my bong, hit after hit after hit.  Existing inside waves of headrushes.  Preparing myself for the ultimate games!