IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

waiting for the corrupt to not be corrupt is really not an option 

+ clinton and trump r both corrupt fakers. lesser of th2 evils? how long are we to hold on to tht empty void, lie? brainwashing does nt mk clean brains..

people tried to make the right choice. Sanders should have won but shit was rigged.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Yeah for once the people got it right

And we learned just precisely HOW the system is fucked

Won't help this cycle but at least we know going forward

I think reform of the election process is the only way, and I don't think that is possible without a very loud and large population demanding it.

Americans often get it right also.

Like when they stole the election for Bush's 2nd term.

Amusing that Mike Pence is making claims about the risk of election rigging, but no one is discussing how that goes both ways.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

waiting for the corrupt to not be corrupt is really not an option 

+ clinton and trump r both corrupt fakers. lesser of th2 evils? how long are we to hold on to tht empty void, lie? brainwashing does nt mk clean brains..

what's so corrupt about her? dont just say she takes money, that would make me embarassed to be engaging with you. there has to be a compromise for personal gain. quid pro quo. give me your best one.

Edited by very honest

Hillary is a Wall Street shill just for starters

I mean, compare her donor list to Bernie's

Ask yourself why Wall Street would give money to a politician

Corporations operate as (above all else) profit maximizers...

if they give you $1 it's because they expect it will win them $2 in the long run

And that doesn't include her pre-presidential relationships with corporations e.g. Walmart

We can talk about her demagoguery, her cynically jumping on civil rights bandwagons (once it's politically safe to do so)

I mean, how does anyone in the post-Internet world think Hillary is on the up-and-up?

Well for starters she's given a couple of $300K pep talks to the very people that were culpable in the 2008 crash and the quagmire that has lingered since, and since then have done nothing but aid and abet the widening gulf of wealth inequality.  And because the cunts have cunt lawyers that can boss around the cunts supposedly in place to regulate them (themselves former banking cunts), they never have to admit any wrongdoing.

I'm not saying she is corrupt per se, rather that she's the product of a corrupt system.

We could talk about the primaries being fixed and how Hillary is really is the embodiment of how anti-democratic the system actually is...career politicians and corporations picked the candidates, not the actual American population

The fact that Hillary hired Schultz should tell you all you need to know about how cynical and crooked she is

Edited by LimpyLoo

We could talk about Hillary's corrupt foundation, and the illegal reallocation of non-campaign funds that she used for her campaign

We could talk about Bengazi, although there's plenty else to talk about

We could talk about Bill and Hillary's hypocritical attitude towards his accusers

We could talk about the Little Rock days

There's a lot to talk about, Very Honest...where should we start?

Ready For Hillary PAC received $133k from private prison lobbyists...how charitable of them!

I'm sure that despite that, Hillary will work to further de-privatize prisons to remove massive financial incentives for incarcerating people

i'm seeing a lot of red herrings an no quid pro quos.

She's not in a jail for breaking the law and she colluded with the DNC to rig the primaries.

Wow...VH...I remember us having this same conversation about Obama

You have been convinced that the Democratic Party are the good guys

And so you are highly resistant to criticism of them

There is nothing anyone could say about Hillary or Obama that you would accept as a valid criticism

i just asked for an example of her being corrupt. the closest thing to an answer to that was bob's saying she aided and abetted in the widening of wealth inequality. not sure how she was supposed to fight that as secretary of state, or how she aided and abetted in it. i will be happy to get into bengazi and whatever else but first can we agree that there are no examples of her providing special treatment in exchange for money?

i just asked for an example of her being corrupt. the closest thing to an answer to that was bob's saying she aided and abetted in the widening of wealth inequality. not sure how she was supposed to fight that as secretary of state, or how she aided and abetted in it. i will be happy to get into bengazi and whatever else but first can we agree that there are no examples of her providing special treatment in exchange for money?

The entire nature of sophisticated bribery is that it can't be 100% proven.

the fact that you're asking for that is weird to me

it's like if you saw a piece of shit on the ground and you knew it looked like shit, you smelled it, and it smelled like shit, and you tasted it,and it did in fact taste like shit, but then you said to yourself, "I'm not sure if this is shit. I should send it to a lab for testing to be sure it's definitely shit."

you can at least make a decent case. accepting money alone is not enough. by that definition, if you ran for president and elon musk liked your positions and gave you a million dollars, then you would be corrupt.

if she were actually corrupt then you could point to something like her accepting large sums from fossil fuel interests and then voting to undermine the paris agreement on climate change like the gop did in 2015.

you can at least make a decent case. accepting money alone is not enough. by that definition, if you ran for president and elon musk liked your positions and gave you a million dollars, then you would be corrupt.

if she were actually corrupt then you could point to something like her accepting large sums from fossil fuel interests and then voting to undermine the paris agreement on climate change like the gop did in 2015.

>routinely accepts large sums of money from wall street

>no one is in jail from the housing crisis

>proof

Wow, your bias is showing, VH

The gop/fossil fuel thing is as ambiguous as you're saying Hillary's donor stuff is

I.e. GOP might very well undermine the Paris Agreement without fossil fuel $$

The fact that you see it as corrupt when 'they' do it but not when 'we' do it is telling

>proof

how was that up to hillary though?

The gop/fossil fuel thing is as ambiguous as you're saying Hillary's donor stuff is

The fact that you see it as corrupt when 'they' do it but not when 'we' do it is telling

are you a bernie supporter? one of the interesting things bernie said this year was that the republicans in congress know the facts on climate change, they just dont want to loose their funding. thought that was interesting from someone who's been working at the same place as those people for decades.

i found a chart on political contributions by sector

notice the energy row

and the financial one!

sect1.jpg

from open secrets.org

anyway, what's the hillary vote that you are comparing to the gop 2015 vote to undermine the paris agreement on climate change?

Edited by very honest

>proof

how was that up to hillary though?

are you a bernie supporter? one of the interesting things bernie said this year was that the republicans in congress know the facts on climate change, they just dont want to loose their funding. thought that was interesting from someone who's been working at the same place as those people for decades.

i found a chart on political contributions by sector

notice the energy row

and the financial one!

sect1.jpg

from open secrets.org

anyway, what's the hillary vote that you are comparing to the gop 2015 vote to undermine the paris agreement on climate change?

Holding them accountable isn't part of her platform