IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Jill Stein is an anti-science quack

And Gary Johnson is the sort of rigid, blinders-on libertarian that supports private prisons despite the obvious hazards because hey, the free market is always good, regardless of the actual consequences...he is the embodiment of dogmatism, and a great cautionary tale for anyone thinking of dabbling with economic libertarianism (or any no-compromise ideology)

Edited by LimpyLoo

this Russia bullshit is excruciating:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/08/trump-attacks-u-s-foreign-policy-political-press-corps-in-state-owned-russian-television-network/?tid=sm_tw

that headline...is about trump criticizing the Iraq war on Larry King. Holy lol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/08/trump-attacks-u-s-foreign-policy-political-press-corps-in-state-owned-russian-television-network/?tid=sm_tw

that headline...is about trump criticizing the Iraq war on Larry King. Holy lol.

we should give the media guns and let them shoot each other.. .i hope they eat themselves soon

It's funny how monumentally ironic it is for them to use such a spun headline when one of the first trump quotes that they use from the interview is,

“Well, I think the dishonesty of the media. The media has been unbelievably dishonest,” Trump responded. “I mean they’ll take a statement that you make which is perfect and they’ll cut it up and chop it up and shorten it or lengthen it or do something with it.”

“And all of a sudden it doesn’t look as good as it did when you actually said it. But there’s tremendous dishonesty with the media. Not all of it, obviously, but tremendous dishonesty,” he said.

You have to remember that the washington post is the newspaper that assembled an hit team of 20 reporters, specifically to dig up dirt on Trump. They haven't had much luck, so like the rest of the media are relying on just straight up lying, defamation of character ect.. The one thing that they found was that trump's father had been arrested in the vicinity of an KKK riot. Of course he wasn't a member of that organisation (which was infested with and founded by democrats), wasn't attending the event and it was years before trump was born, so that was a bit of a fizzle.

You know, if you had asked me two years ago, i would have never have thought that i'd be defending trump the politician on the internet. I didn't give a shit about the man, either way, he didn't really exist in any meaningful way that would have allowed to me to have generated an estimation of him, well except that he seemed a little snide and self important. But now i find that he's been politically consistent for 40 years, and aligned with many of my values. If you are voting for hillary, you are nuts, she will be the open borders war monger in chief. It will be a corrupt and violent dystopian future with the complete melding of large corporate interests and government, a return to fascism with totalitarian communism thrown in at the bottom for the implication that the government cares, whilst they jack your arms up with vile chemicals against your consent and take your kids away should you demonstrate the slightest sign of independent thinking.

fuck I was too late to lol at delet.

complaining about having to rewrite your post 3 times only to ultimately reiterate the same garbage is pretty choice though.

Delet, how do you feel about Trump not renting to black people?

about his pre-campaign statements that black people are just inherently lazy and destructive?

About his literally praising Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong-Un, Putin?

About saying "I love war"?

About how many of his proposed policies would, you know, violate the fucking Geneva Convention? (yeah, let's kill the family members of terrorists to lower their morale!)

Databases of Muslims?

This guy is a fucking fascist monster...and I don't mean 'fascist' like "my mom makes me clean my room, what a fascist" I mean literally a fascist ideology, openly advocating for war crimes and violence against protesters and really just the scummiest shit...

AND YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT HOW THE MEDIA IS HURTING HIS FUCKING FEELINGS??? Jesus dude, that is just sad