IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

From what I've read, the DNC would elect a backup if she were to drop out and they would definitely pick Biden.

Which would be a relief, because Bernie would beat Trump in a landslide and I'm sure Biden would too. I'd vote for Biden in a heartbeat if he replaced her.

isnt it about time that the US went proper fascist?

not like fascism-lite of Nixon, Reagan or Bush Inc, the full blown variety with every cunt wearing some kind of uniform with special arm gesture salutes wreaking even greater havoc than its does already

the kind we've seen just about everywhere else in the world at respective times

it only seems a few %-points to the right to full oy vey

this Russia bullshit is excruciating:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/08/trump-attacks-u-s-foreign-policy-political-press-corps-in-state-owned-russian-television-network/?tid=sm_tw

that headline...is about trump criticizing the Iraq war on Larry King. Holy lol.

It's funny how monumentally ironic it is for them to use such a spun headline when one of the first trump quotes that they use from the interview is,

“Well, I think the dishonesty of the media. The media has been unbelievably dishonest,” Trump responded. “I mean they’ll take a statement that you make which is perfect and they’ll cut it up and chop it up and shorten it or lengthen it or do something with it.”

“And all of a sudden it doesn’t look as good as it did when you actually said it. But there’s tremendous dishonesty with the media. Not all of it, obviously, but tremendous dishonesty,” he said.

You have to remember that the washington post is the newspaper that assembled an hit team of 20 reporters, specifically to dig up dirt on Trump. They haven't had much luck, so like the rest of the media are relying on just straight up lying, defamation of character ect.. The one thing that they found was that trump's father had been arrested in the vicinity of an KKK riot. Of course he wasn't a member of that organisation (which was infested with and founded by democrats), wasn't attending the event and it was years before trump was born, so that was a bit of a fizzle.

You know, if you had asked me two years ago, i would have never have thought that i'd be defending trump the politician on the internet. I didn't give a shit about the man, either way, he didn't really exist in any meaningful way that would have allowed to me to have generated an estimation of him, well except that he seemed a little snide and self important. But now i find that he's been politically consistent for 40 years, and aligned with many of my values. If you are voting for hillary, you are nuts, she will be the open borders war monger in chief. It will be a corrupt and violent dystopian future with the complete melding of large corporate interests and government, a return to fascism with totalitarian communism thrown in at the bottom for the implication that the government cares, whilst they jack your arms up with vile chemicals against your consent and take your kids away should you demonstrate the slightest sign of independent thinking.

They are both equally bad but for different reasons 

The only reason to vote hilary over trump is with hilary things will continue as they are and maybe this whole fucking nation can get their shit together and elect someone decent/fix the political system in 4 years time

Trump scares the shit out of me, some of the policies he comes out with are borderline fascist and the people he surrounds himself ugh, mike pence is a ted cruz diet.

I just love how you all trump lover rent boys see him and this anti establishment anti globalist warrior when he is the opposite of that loooooool

And this whole "we must preserve western culture from invaders " i don't buy it, just another fear tactics by those who want to control you.  I don't think we are in any danger of going sharia law.

Edited by Deer

this Russia bullshit is excruciating:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/08/trump-attacks-u-s-foreign-policy-political-press-corps-in-state-owned-russian-television-network/?tid=sm_tw

that headline...is about trump criticizing the Iraq war on Larry King. Holy lol.

It's funny how monumentally ironic it is for them to use such a spun headline when one of the first trump quotes that they use from the interview is,

“Well, I think the dishonesty of the media. The media has been unbelievably dishonest,” Trump responded. “I mean they’ll take a statement that you make which is perfect and they’ll cut it up and chop it up and shorten it or lengthen it or do something with it.”

“And all of a sudden it doesn’t look as good as it did when you actually said it. But there’s tremendous dishonesty with the media. Not all of it, obviously, but tremendous dishonesty,” he said.

You have to remember that the washington post is the newspaper that assembled an hit team of 20 reporters, specifically to dig up dirt on Trump. They haven't had much luck, so like the rest of the media are relying on just straight up lying, defamation of character ect.. The one thing that they found was that trump's father had been arrested in the vicinity of an KKK riot. Of course he wasn't a member of that organisation (which was infested with and founded by democrats), wasn't attending the event and it was years before trump was born, so that was a bit of a fizzle.

You know, if you had asked me two years ago, i would have never have thought that i'd be defending trump the politician on the internet. I didn't give a shit about the man, either way, he didn't really exist in any meaningful way that would have allowed to me to have generated an estimation of him, well except that he seemed a little snide and self important. But now i find that he's been politically consistent for 40 years, and aligned with many of my values. If you are voting for hillary, you are nuts, she will be the open borders war monger in chief. It will be a corrupt and violent dystopian future with the complete melding of large corporate interests and government, a return to fascism with totalitarian communism thrown in at the bottom for the implication that the government cares, whilst they jack your arms up with vile chemicals against your consent and take your kids away should you demonstrate the slightest sign of independent thinking.

They are both equally bad but for different reasons 

The only reason to vote hilary over trump is with hilary things will continue as they are and maybe this whole fucking nation can get their shit together and elect someone decent/fix the political system in 4 years time

Trump scares the shit out of me, some of the policies he comes out with are borderline fascist and the people he surrounds himself ugh, mike pence is a ted cruz diet.

I just love how you all trump lover rent boys see him and this anti establishment anti globalist warrior when he is the opposite of that loooooool

And this whole "we must preserve western culture from invaders " i don't buy it, just another fear tactics by those who want to control you.  I don't think we are in any danger of going sharia law.

Hillary wants tpp, trump doesn't

Hillary wants illegals to vote, trump wants them sent home

Hillary wants controls on the internet, so less free speech, free enterprise etc., trump doesn't

Hillary wants to trigger war with russia and china (either hot or cold), trump wants to make deals

Hillary defends the federal reserve and chides trump for even daring to suggest that their policies be questioned.

Hillary uses divisive race baiting rhetoric to try to win the black vote, trump doesn't.

Hillary wants to disarm the population, trump doesn't.

It just goes on and on man, calling me a rent boy, doesn't change the facts on the ground.

I'm neither left or right wing, i was once left wing but i've come to realise that some values are universal and that voters from both sides feel that their 'team' represents these universal values and if the other side claims to embrace them that they must be lying in some way. This whole left right thing is a divisive tactic used to split populations up that would normally, innately realise that they had more in common than their differences. Neither team, in the west, has had the people's interests at heart, they work for a different master and everything they do and say is theatre. It's sad really dividing people along these lines, because you can say one tiny thing that can be perceived as coming from one or the other direction and the listener will be informed by the political angle that they are coming from and then attribute all of the ideological bad points to the person that said this thing that they determined to be from the 'other'. So if i say i would rather trump, i would be called a racist, a fascist and so on.

I didn't come to trump overnight and i still have many problems with him that i don't want to get into because they will annoy you for reasons other than that which i am bringing to the table in this post, i'll say three words though, israel, iran and naive. Anyway, i listened to his speeches (i wonder how many here have actually bothered all the way through instead of getting pro hillary talking points from the corporate media), and determined that he is bringing up a lot of stuff that has been left behind over the years. He wants tariffs and realises that to have a strong first world economy you can't just consist of a bunch of banks and a service sector, you need to make stuff, you need to put your own businesses first. He is bringing back nationalism, we are allowed to have a diversity of distinct nations and they are allowed to control their borders and decide whether or not they take people in and if they do how many is too many so as not to jeopardize the future of the existing citizens, those that own the deeds to the land and have taken generations to build up what is there, this must be essentially understood by any government, for whom it is governing. Next, he wants to end all this, frankly evil, endless and enduring war business. These issues are things that have gotten career politicians severely sanctioned for bringing up. Trump isn't a career politician, you guys can rant and rave as much as you like about what you think he is going to do when elected, but you cannot actually point to any point in his life where he has run this evil dictatorship where he went round killing minorities from the back of a convertible Cadillac can you, because he's never held office.

I can't believe how naive you guys still are politically. It's like you're all still at the starting line. By this i mean that you are so sure of your convictions but haven't actually learned anything about them nor importantly learned what it is that you are against. I was guilty of this once, i detested people that voted the 'wrong way', perhaps it validated me in some way, perhaps i felt that i was achieving some higher purpose, i don't know, but thank god i'm less like that than i was.

peace

they're both saying a bunch of shit to win an election. 

as far as what trump wants??? who knows.. whatever helps trump the most. "make deals"  every time he says this i laugh. i think he's an enormous asshole and i'm embarrassed he's even got a shot at becoming president. 

Hillary wants illegals to vote, trump wants them sent home

What's an "illegal"? Is that like someone who commits fraud and costs taxpayers money?

winner winner chicken dinner. 

She could possibly be wearing leg braces, and doesn't want the media to know. That might explain trouble walking, it's not the end of the world, but Trump will definitely pounce as a sign of "weakness". He may have just won. Fuck.

the United States had a president in a wheelchair...if she actually had something wrong with her legs I don't think she'd hide it, why would someone do that?

Yeah I thought of that, but he had polio, a worldwide scourge that the public had dealt with. She is in a different position, Trump is sexist and is looking for any excuse to call her weak, what sucks are the rumors that were being spread about her being ill could be true, and she might have hidden that. We'll see, I'm assuming today the media will go apeshit as it's the first business day, and we'll see a statement from Trump's camp. What her statement is could decide the future of the election.

Don't worry, Trump will win it. He is after all a man of the people, not a feminazi robot lizard.

the United States had a president in a wheelchair...if she actually had something wrong with her legs I don't think she'd hide it, why would someone do that?

Yeah I thought of that, but he had polio, a worldwide scourge that the public had dealt with.

The public did not know he used a wheelchair, only that he had polio. He even forced himself to manage short walks with his braces. Many if not most foreign leaders he met had no idea he was disabled physically. The first time he mentioned his disability in office was in May of 1945.

People also voted for the interest of themselves and the country as a whole back then. I've met card carrying Republicans who were voting age when FDR was in office and they speak of him fondly. The country had social divisions, corruptions, etc. just as much as they do now but the press was more mellow and elections were more civil in tone.

I can't imagine any candidate not succumbing to fatigue and exhaustion in this day and age. Hell, in office just about every president seems to have at least one surgery or so. Obama was novel in his young age, we haven't had such a healthy head of state for awhile (Bush was healthy but had that crazy almost chocking to death incident). Even my in laws who were visiting who don't like Clinton had nothing snarky to say yesterday and were actually quite sympathetic to what occurred. I had to insist them find a legitimate news source to back up the clip though.

Fucking sucks though, kind of upsetting TBH. Trump has the upper hand on this week ahead rhetoric wise and the Dems / her campaign are worsening it by lacking transparency.

yeh thinking it'll be somewhat critical how they will spin this episode. Either she will come off as a more human real being, or it will reinforce her as someone who's weird and dishonest. Guess it'll be the latter tho... I can't say I feel a lot of empathy for her being ill...

Fainting or losing your footing while you're very ill after you've been pushing yourself extremely hard is not even surprising. Campaigning is insane and i'm surprised more people do not get sick while doing it.