IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

This is awesome, the 2016 election is already one of the best movies I have ever and we still have the debates coming up!!!!

2016: The Movie, coming soon from Oliver Stoned

This is awesome, the 2016 election is already one of the best movies I have ever and we still have the debates coming up!!!!

2016: The Movie, coming soon from Oliver Stoned

the only person that could have played hillary clinton properly would have been robin williams

she has her own internets 

her website doesn't leave many  choices open 

http://imgur.com/a/YQusK

It's funny, because I was watching the 5 on fox last night, and the black liberal dude started quoting polls that supported Hillary's statement like, "50% of trump supporters want to ban muslims from entering the country, etc.", and the other people on the show had absolutely nothing to respond to it with so they just changed the subject.

It's just bald-faced white nationalism...I mean, imagine if white Christians were causing trouble (which they are...) and some parallel-universe Trump said we should make a database of white Christians and ban them from the country...would these people be down with that? Of course not, because it wouldn't benefit them anymore...these people are the intellectual sewage runoff of the world...they're the ones that want to keep school bullying legal, and hey my right to have any AK-47 I want trumps your right to not live in a fucking shithole surrounded by 'stand your ground' fucking assholes...

It's "why of COURSE we're not white supremacists" with a wink and a nod

The accusations of dog-whistling to bigots are spot on

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/57accd1b1700002600c72a5b.png

That fucking Star of David? Nobody can be that oblivious over and over like "whoops, accidentally tweeted some Neo-Nazi shit again...happens to the best of us"

And folks like Delet won't even address this...

I mean at least Chunky would explain how it's the Jews' fault and that we're all just a bunch of Zionist dupes or shills

But folks like Delet just conveniently dodge this Neo-Nazi shit...

It's just bald-faced white nationalism...I mean, imagine if white Christians were causing trouble (which they are...) and some parallel-universe Trump said we should make a database of white Christians and ban them from the country...would these people be down with that? Of course not, because it wouldn't benefit them anymore...these people are the intellectual sewage runoff of the world...they're the ones that want to keep school bullying legal, and hey my right to have any AK-47 I want trumps your right to not live in a fucking shithole surrounded by 'stand your ground' fucking assholes...

I wouldn't mind owning an AK-47

I would like a pistol, and some sort of rifle. But i live in australia and it's not that simple since we're effectively disarmed here. We didn't have the astronomical rate of gun crime that the US has when we were armed by the way. And if you take all the races out of the stats besides white people and north east asians, the US has similar rates of gun crime to europe. Those 'stand your ground' people that limpy is paranoid of are not the one's that will use a weapon to rob or kill him, they are the least likely too. He's just racist against middle america, which is the typical liberal disease.

lol @ delet talking about other people being delusional. you are in need of psychiatric help delet, I mean that seriously.

i'm sure you do. Communists in the USSR often used 'psychiatric help' as a way to 'treat' many people that disagreed with their rule or didn't quite fit in with it. Got to send people to the camp for reprogramming because they have different political beliefs to me, it's soo scary, i need my safe space, aahhh.

heh. kids today.

I would like a pistol, and some sort of rifle. But i live in australia and it's not that simple since we're effectively disarmed here. We didn't have the astronomical rate of gun crime that the US has when we were armed by the way. And if you take all the races out of the stats besides white people and north east asians, the US has similar rates of gun crime to europe. Those 'stand your ground' people that limpy is paranoid of are not the one's that will use a weapon to rob or kill him, they are the least likely too. He's just racist against middle america, which is the typical liberal disease.

middle america chose trump as their candidate so I think that speaks for itself

also, for obvious reasons that don't need discussing race and income level have strong correlations in the united states. crime and income level are also correlated. other factors as well.

from what I've seen gun crime is most often perpetrated by the victim's own race so what you're saying isn't really that relevant.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui