IGNORED

PLUG SESSION RIGHT NOW

hello spiral

Why don't we plug EVERY SINGLE DAY from now on? I am in love with it. When is there going to be an app, though? + user interface is far from ideal, especially the list making method. Would love to see Google buy this (hehe) and make something good out of it. ORRR compatibility with YouTube playlists oh my gosh yes!

Why don't we plug EVERY SINGLE DAY from now on? I am in love with it. When is there going to be an app, though? + user interface is far from ideal, especially the list making method. Would love to see Google buy this (hehe) and make something good out of it. ORRR compatibility with YouTube playlists oh my gosh yes!

I love how quirky and shitty it looks, if it would be bought up it could lose that entire vibe (including my dancing jellyfish avatar there). I'd definitely sign up for an app of it though! 

Yeah we've been through a lot in plug (lol)

I made this room in 2013 for me and some of the other chat weirdos to play what the fuck we wanted. There was another chatmm plug room but it was very narrow and snobby.

This is now the default chatmm room :^)

It's just nice to have plug back too, it went down for about a year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

Archived