IGNORED

this is noise

dingformung

this felt like really clean noise to me if that makes sense... I mean not too abrasive to the ear, and after a while rather soothing, but at the same time kinda claustrophobic I could listen to hours of this! what did you use to make it?

this is wicked. reminds me a bit of jonny greenwood for some reason .

thanks! :)

this felt like really clean noise to me if that makes sense... I mean not too abrasive to the ear, and after a while rather soothing, but at the same time kinda claustrophobic I could listen to hours of this! what did you use to make it?

thank you! I played a drum (don't know what kind of drum) and used the hit map to place the sounds so it's not stuck to a grid. Cubase was the program I used

thank you! I played a drum (don't know what kind of drum) and used the hit map to place the sounds so it's not stuck to a grid. Cubase was the program I used

sweet! I'm currently waiting for one of these and this really got me inspired to things I could do with it :music:

sweet! I'm currently waiting for one of these (https://koma-elektronik.com/?product=field-kit) and this really got me inspired to things I could do with it :music:

looks pretty!

Guest Chesney

Normally on long tracks like this I find myself skipping along to see if it gets any more interesting, usually they don't. Not skipped this once and now near the end. Rad stuff man.

Archived