IGNORED

Toblerone levels

Bechuga

Toblerone are really just edible anal beads for advanced users. 

It makes sense if you think about it because your bootyhole would have to be really loose to not break the Tobleroners, plus the shape. I ran this by Benjamin Franklin(in hologram form) and he seemed to agree. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, dingformung said:

It's spelled "whose", though, now "who's"

It's spelled "whose", though, now "who's"? What are you? Some pathetic nerd who does grammar all day? You sound like a lame version of Schlitze. I kick your ass nerd. You think you are top shit but any man with a loud voice and a broomstick can frighten you away easily.

34 minutes ago, dingformung said:

It's spelled "whose", though, now not "who's"

you fucking disgrace...

I'd rather be a sucker of a cock than a fucking lecher. At least the cocks I suck consent to the sucking. You prefer it the other way around, don't you, lecher? Don't defend yourself, it makes it even more awkward. All of WATMM already knows what morally questionable things you do on a regular basis, lying makes it even worse...

12 minutes ago, dingformung said:

don't you, lecher? Don't defend yourself, it makes it even more awkward. All of WATMM already knows what morally questionable things you do on a regular basis, lying makes it even worse...

Your mom doesn't complain... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived