IGNORED

Toblerone levels

Bechuga

What are you doing on this ship that allows you to post this much? Are you a deck hand? What kind of ship is it? A freighter? A cruise ship? Are you a performer on a cruise ship? 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/2/2017 at 5:21 AM, Rubin Farr said:

I remember this. It was called the "Brexit Toblerone" over here.

What are you doing on this ship that allows you to post this much? Are you a deck hand? What kind of ship is it? A freighter? A cruise ship? Are you a performer on a cruise ship? 
The captain of her heart

There is a bridge near the coast of Massachusetts with a 958 year old troll living underneath it. If you wish to cross under the bridge, he will ask you three riddles. If you get two wrong you are cursed with pooping in Toblerone bar shape for the rest of your life.  

i will eat anything triangular. 'rones, doritos, vegetable samosa, sandwiches cut the correct way. gimme that sweet sweet triangle.

shout out to Minions Haribo for similar chemical agenda food:

public-news-170146-BBcb--default--541.jpg

for what it's worth, i had a white toblerone breakdown around 2012 when i was living in a hospice/open ward. the food was shite and i knew there were big bars of it in poundland - sadly they only did white ones. i can't imagine dark ones taste much better.

4 hours ago, Dragon said:

for what it's worth, i had a white toblerone breakdown around 2012 when i was living in a hospice/open ward. the food was shite and i knew there were big bars of it in poundland - sadly they only did white ones. i can't imagine dark ones taste much better.

What have they outlined? They ruined a perfectly fine bear

Archived