IGNORED

AB4: the cuckoo in cuckoo

aquagak

That track is delicious. The Hiroshi one. Seems like he arranged the bird calls in the beginning to line up with a beat. The tree creaking is even a nice little break of the repetition. Either that or that forest is hell bent on making music. Brilliant stuff, I'll be over here tripping out on that for a while, thx

Wow, just finished the album. Thank you so much for bringing that to my attention, I really liked it.

Damn, could you recommend me some more music? Not necessarily ambient, but I really enjoy his sense of melody and where he breaks up repetition.

Wow, just finished the album. Thank you so much for bringing that to my attention, I really liked it.

Damn, could you recommend me some more music? Not necessarily ambient, but I really enjoy his sense of melody and where he breaks up repetition.

Haruomi Hosono

Dang aquagak with same avatar and everything from at least '07. Haven't seen you around in ages.

yeah boy, still around

Waaaay longer than '07

Met this dude at BLOC 2011, was definitely a highlight of the weekender.

Another thumbs up for that album link, thanks for introducing me to such lushness.   The downside is that I must now hunt down the vinyl....

Dang aquagak with same avatar and everything from at least '07. Haven't seen you around in ages.

yeah boy, still around

Waaaay longer than '07

good times, I remember the back to the future hat

yeah boy, still around

Waaaay longer than '07

good times, I remember the back to the future hat

Oh shit, that might've been 2010 then! I can't remember if I took it for 2011

Archived