IGNORED

Death Grips - Year of the Snitch

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said I was going to stay out of this thread (I will) but I just wanted to pop in and say I heard Black Paint and it is a Good Track. Sounds strangely like 70s rock? But it's good. I'm out again. :)

Yeah that must be the track with Tool dude. 

On first listen, just okay. Sort of like a more "lol random" Government Plates. I still really like Exmilitary, The Money Store, Jenny Death, Government Plates, and Jenny Death though. 

love the way the tracks merge into one another,fucking great album again,it flows from start to finish so well

Dilemma transitions directly into The Fear but they put Little Richard inbetween for some reason

love the way the tracks merge into one another,fucking great album again,it flows from start to finish so well

Dilemma transitions directly into The Fear but they put Little Richard inbetween for some reason

"Outro" is the penultimate track, they are fucking with the listener

• 4 months later...

from album of year nomination thread

death grips - year of the snitch

Not trying to shit on your enjoyment, but if i could nominate this for worst album of the year, or give it an un-nomination for best of the year, i would

I'm kinda new to death grips but I got REALLY into it for a few weeks and started listening to a bunch of other death grips stuff because I used to think it sounded trash and somehow I changed my taste. Thought it was pretty good. Lot's of interesting production and cool beats and rock and roll sort of style mixing and production with cool use of samples and scratching and pretty weird lyrics.

I can totally relate to the feeling of their music sounding shit at first and then something clicks and its addictive.. But Ive tried 10+ times with this album and always get turned offfffff

• 1 year later...

Archived