07. cashhog 5:04

08. dragon juice 6:03

09. noto 3:15

10. fuddy dub 3:59

11. technodub 3:45

12. CloudBrolli 3:30

13. i scrub dub 6:24

14. the reed cutter 6:08

https://wagawaga.bandcamp.com/album/b-sides-and-mixers-07-09 (name your price)

Righto !

This album has been a long time in the waiting. dialing the clock back around 10 years. These are some of the tunes and ideas i was experimenting with during the early albums. at the time there was something about each of these tracks which i didn't like, i thought i would work on them more, but i just moved on. and on. over the years ive tried several times to put this collection together but something always put me off.

now after a long wait, i feel happy enough to let them go. there's some good stuff in there, and for dj's that are into the 140 sound, ull find a lot of useful tracks for sets.

the opening track is a re-edit of "gnights a b trip" from mrepsican. its been a magic tune for me over the years, as u can mix it over almost anything. in this case it helps cast the mind back to the time of these tunes.

just for a bit of trivia........lump was written directly after the wolf, and is the secret successor which i never shared. so please enjoy ;)

guitar b bass, was written alongside jammu.

morc2 is a remix released, i think, with acroplane. this version is edited without the slowdown intro, its a cracker for mixing. the kick in is great.

cloudbrolli is the previous version of a tune released as 'cloud chop'

i think thats most of the random bits of info. ive reworked some of the tracks a bit for this album, mostly just cutting down the lengths a little and putting some basic outros.

im gonna share this one for freebies, since its such a back in the day thing, id like it to be free for anyone who wants to dj these tunes.

As always tho, any hearty donations are most welcome. please dig deep. as it helps to keep me going.

otherwise please enjoy the vibes!

thanks

waga

• 2 weeks later...

https://wagawaga.bandcamp.com/track/morc2

I ask all of you (in my most polite voice), to stop what you are doing for a moment and listen to this track.  This has ben a public service announcement from your friend, Extralife.

my fav off the album I think <3

https://wagawaga.bandcamp.com/track/morc2

I ask all of you (in my most polite voice), to stop what you are doing for a moment and listen to this track. This has ben a public service announcement from your friend, Extralife.

This one and fuddy dub are tied for my faves off this release atm.

Archived