IGNORED

wAgAwAgA - mrepsican lp

Guest splagawaga

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

giving this a go. don't know anythign about you. first track confuse the hell out of me. classical string samples. really nice bass swell. and then IS THAT FUCKING BIG BEAT? big beat is back.

keep the faith

then it goes all dubby and i like

Guest splagawaga
giving this a go. don't know anythign about you. first track confuse the hell out of me. classical string samples. really nice bass swell. and then IS THAT FUCKING BIG BEAT? big beat is back.

keep the faith

then it goes all dubby and i like

lol funny review of the first tune :) not sure if u liked it or not.

big beat?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

the rest of the album is great btw

the big beat made me feel a bit dirty. you don't remember the genre "they" call big beat fro the 90s? see fatboy slim, late era chemical brothers etc.

it just confused me is all.

i can hear the boxcutter comparison but i've not heard much boxcutter.

you can really tell that you know what your doing. solid record.

this is absolutely non-standard, unique and amazing dubstepidmwhateverelectronicmadness.

it always happens that the end of the year albums stick in your mind most... but i cannot stop listening to this one, and its certainly up for consideration, in my opinion, for release of the year.

fucking brilliant.

I think he just meant the first beat that comes in on the first song, it's a loud, heavy-rock type beat. The rest of the song of course evolves from there into a hyper-dimensional-multi-transformational-ultra-dubmatic-gyration that quite frankly, makes me go :omg: (in a dancey sort of a way). The other songs are blowing my mind as well (I already had a few from YLC) but I will need more listens to give a detailed response. I reckon we're lucky to have producers of this quality posting on this forum.

I've never been much of a vinyl purchaser but I'm probably going to get a turntable soon and this will be on the top of my list of LPs to purchase (assuming it doesn't sell out straight away). :ok:

Guest splagawaga
2vtz3u0.png

haha! that cracked me up :)

that first beat is in there cos i was too lazy to redo the first half of the track. it is big indeed.

ive not spoken to anyone about putting it out on vinyl tho. other than goodbye greens this is the only other release anyone has asked from me. so i thought i may aswell put lots on there, free or not.

sorry to keep saying it but thanks for the listens it means alot to hear good feedback.

i dunno if u can get 60 mins onto a vinyl, can u?

other places to get goodbye greens....i dunno actually, i havent got my copies yet :) probly just google it and see who comes up. last time i looked lots of random record stores popped up. i hope it sells out! theres only 300 copies anyway.

yeah 60 minute vinyl would be pushing it. could do a 2 x lp at 15 minutes per side. Only problem there is you have a lot of longer tracks, and definitely would have to play with the track order on the album a little bit to get them to fit nicely on various sides kind of like a jigsaw puzzle

Guest splagawaga
it definitely is worthy of being pressed onto vinyl...

haven't listened as much as I will eventually, but I think it is great!

Keep it up yo!

thanks alot man, keep listening!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm sessioning your tracks on myspace too. All goody baby, baby.

please explain use of the word 'sessioning'

You know...listening to it a lot.

i wish i could afford to put out vinyl. some day maybe.

gonna try to make some cash outta selling some mp3s later this year, and if that takes off i'll probably set aside money for some vinyl releases. who knows tho..the music industry is fucked.

:confused:

Archived