IGNORED

Orbital - Monsters Exist

What's the point in them doing a Pledge site if they're going to give even better exclusive versions to other stores. I had absolutely no idea that 3CD version existed. Now I'm going to have to try and cancel my Pledge order.

HMV Exclusive version? Thanks Orbital for pointing that one out to everyo... no wait. What?

Think I might cancel my Pledge order as well. This album is shaping up to be... erm... not so great.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is that HMV version if anyone was wondering - https://store.hmv.com/music/cd/monsters-exist-(hmv-exclusive)

Pretty much the price of a regular 1xCD album so pretty good value for HMV !

Exactly! The price shocked me actually. So much so that I've cancelled my Pledge order and will plump for this instead. I'm in it for Copenhagen apart from anything else, and this now appears to feature more tracks than the 4xLP + CD box set anyway for a fraction of the cost...

It's just 2 songs we already have from a year ago, and a old remix and a new remix...Personally I'd just keep the Pledge one.

this album is easily in my top 3 most anticipated new releases - just wish they'd do a small US tour, 5 cities or something quick just so I could hit a few..

It's just 2 songs we already have from a year ago, and a old remix and a new remix...Personally I'd just keep the Pledge one.

this album is easily in my top 3 most anticipated new releases - just wish they'd do a small US tour, 5 cities or something quick just so I could hit a few..

I don't already have them, however.

I don't own any of those tracks, I'm not going out of my way to pay more for a version without them.

(in British accent) Fair Play..

I feel like Copenhagen is as good a track as anything from the new LP so far, super excited for the new tracks but I love the old era feel of Copenhagen, Kinetic is ok but yeahh bring on next Friday, stoked!

Mine's on its way now too. Very excited.

New Orbital, Aphex, FSOL, Lorenzo Montana, M Geddes Gengras and Ambidextrous, this September is turning out very well.

Don't forget the new Thomas Fehlmann!  

Those samples have me excited for Friday.  Really looking forward to this one and hoping for a US tour.

Archived