IGNORED

Easiest cheapest way to get tracks on spotify

cooliofranco

I've been wanting to try to move one of my self released albums on Spotify,. anyone have any recommendations on those services that put your tracks up there? I know you gotta pay for it, and I don't want to pay much, nor do I need any bells and whistles: just get 'em there, no promo or anything like that. 

if it's easy enough I wanna maybe dip into putting other tunes up made by folks I like. I dunno, what could go wrong if the service isn't that expensive? I'm not looking to make money, just get stuff up there so I can listen to it at work :)

this is free and works (as in I've gotten paid from them, so not a scam!!!)

https://soundrop.com/

this is just for cover songs?

Distrokid is the cheapest from my understanding. There's a whole thread already about this though, forget which subforum it's in but it's around.

edit: https://forum.watmm.com/topic/94035-spotify-artist-pages/

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/14/2018 at 7:33 AM, BCM said:

Distrokid is the way

Distrokid said that my music wasn't mastered well enough.   It was mastered just fine, it was just noise/experimental music.   Plus I would rather go with a company that takes a cut instead of paying monthly fees. 

Routenote wants you to upload mp3s, and I think I had the same problem with them, ironically.  

Soundrop is absolutely horrendous with syntax.  I used a photograph that I deliberately blurred in photoshop.  It was hi res, and they still said it was "messy" or "upscaled", then they said to further validate my release, I'd have to put text on the cover, and they said that was too blurry too.   They're just shitty people who are mad that I am complaining.  So I am looking for another place currently.   

• 4 weeks later...

Archived