IGNORED

Not Disturbing Mammoth 1 (Mono) - Analord 11

J3FF3R00

You guys. I was listening to this track in my car today (completely sober btw) at a moderate volume (I have my stereo EQ set with a fair amount of bass). I was driving on the highway around 40-60 mph and had the windows closed. I could still hear the sound of traffic faintly but the rhythm and frequency of the bass in the song created a very interesting effect almost like a vacuum where each bass note eliminated the outside noise so perfectly that between the notes, the traffic noise almost seemed to suck in like it was being mixed with the music. As my speed changed, the pitch of this effect also changed.

It’s really difficult to describe. I only wonder if any of you would be able to replicate it. If so, it’s pretty incredible. You should try it out.

That’s all. But it was pretty fucking dope.

https://youtu.be/jQjz8xrS8EM

You guys. I was listening to this track in my car today (completely sober btw) at a moderate volume (I have my stereo EQ set with a fair amount of bass). I was driving on the highway around 40-60 mph and had the windows closed. I could still hear the sound of traffic faintly but the rhythm and frequency of the bass in the song created a very interesting effect almost like a vacuum where each bass note eliminated the outside noise so perfectly that between the notes, the traffic noise almost seemed to suck in like it was being mixed with the music. As my speed changed, the pitch of this effect also changed.

It’s really difficult to describe. I only wonder if any of you would be able to replicate it. If so, it’s pretty incredible. You should try it out.

crazed driver seen speeding and stopping on the highway causes crash, 3 dead and 9 injured

• 2 weeks later...

crazed driver seen speeding and stopping on the highway causes crash, 3 dead and 9 injured

I know what you're talking about. A friend used to listen to bass heavy rap music and with similar bass sounds, outside noises would almost 'duck' like they're side chained to the volume of the bass.

It's also funny to imagine in my head. lol. I kind of want to make it.

Archived